Why does everyone act so hard IC?

LeNova

13 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Literally happened an hour ago when a DMer killed 2 civies and a cop. Not even an ajail, lmao.

I recommend you Switzerland RP! where nothing happens and everything is boring and beautiful! One problem...it doesn't exist, care to guess why?

• Upvote 2

The fact that cops chase people down despite their own value of safety, have armor, literally have VOIP... and you're still complaining about illegal rpers getting into shootouts. Like bro, worst comes to worse you get CKd? You can just NC right, for free? And slot another robo-emotionless cop into the already majority of lackluster LEO characters (Bar some, who need to be commended more for actually roleplaying a person). 

It's honestly boring. 

• Upvote 11
  • Applaud 1

I have to wonder at the level garbage some people will spew forth as they sit behind a keyboard. I am talking to my own brothers that secure the future of our trace and children. How are we to teach these little rugrats to have morals, discipline, honor, self respect, and all of those virtues if we ourselves act like heathens and speak in a manner that would make your grandmother get all bent out of shape. Our conduct is a reflection not only of us, but a reflection of our bloodline, our families. Our blood is borrowed and must be returned so live in a manner that shows you to be a proud roleplayer, that is smart, good looking with clblank and style. Manners are taught, and they show your true clblank, as it cannot be bought or faked, shall we talk a good game, or show up and win.

Edited by ghøst
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, ghøst said:

I have to wonder at the level garbage some people will spew forth as they sit behind a keyboard. I am talking to my own brothers that secure the future of our trace and children. How are we to teach these little rugrats to have morals, discipline, honor, self respect, and all of those virtues if we ourselves act like heathens and speak in a manner that would make your grandmother get all bent out of shape. Our conduct is a reflection not only of us, but a reflection of our bloodline, our families. Our blood is borrowed and must be returned so live in a manner that shows you to be a proud roleplayer, that is smart, good looking with clblank and style. Manners are taught, and they show your true clblank, as it cannot be bought or faked, shall we talk a good game, or show up and win.

marching-army.gif

• Upvote 1