Why does everyone act so hard IC?

LeNova

One thing that has been bothering me. As little as wearing certain things that seem unordinary among others fashion, there is always that guy who just insults you about it. No remorse or feeling about how it may make the other person feel, like do you really go around in real life, throwing around negative comments at people like ''Oh that cap sucks, who the fuck you think you are wearing that'' ''Oh my god look at what has wearing''. Have some remorse, keep the negative shit to yourself and stop ruining other people day with your negativity. (Applies to what this topic is about regarding IC and having emotions and realistically putting yourself in your/and other characters shoes instead of feeling tough behind a computer screen because who cares I can say* what I want.) 

Just my 2 cents *shrugs*

Edited by Tangsta
5 hours ago, Jedai said:

I think a lot of my east coasters can understand me when I say, there are a lot of people in the city who are just "hard/tough" by default whether it's just the identity of the city itself or something else to make the geographical populace be that way.

Don't fuck with a New Yorker. 

On 3/24/2022 at 2:40 AM, Jedai said:

I think a lot of my east coasters can understand me when I say, there are a lot of people in the city who are just "hard/tough" by default whether it's just the identity of the city itself or something else to make the geographical populace be that way.

Facts we're just built different