Complaining/Ranting Thread

Anders

On 3/12/2022 at 8:24 AM, Mahitto said:

i was thinking about getting one actually

is it really as hype as they say?

Air fryer is honestly amazing. 

Fried food won't be soggy like it comes out of the oven, it cooks quicker, uses less electricity, it's healthier than deep fat frying. You'll never be able to live with out one after owning one.

EDIT:

Oh and to answer your second post you can cook anything that you'd put in the oven or in a deep fat fryer.. can go in the air fryer. 

Edited by Late
  • Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Late said:

Air fryer is honestly amazing. 

Fried food won't be soggy like it comes out of the oven, it cooks quicker, uses less electricity, it's healthier than deep fat frying. You'll never be able to live with out one after owning one.

EDIT:

Oh and to answer your second post you can cook anything that you'd put in the oven or in a deep fat fryer.. can go in the air fryer. 

I bought a cheap spray-bottle from IKEA and filled it with oil, I spray a few pumps of oil on the stuff I drop into the air fryer, gives a little better.

But yeah, airfryers are amazing.

2 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

Air fryers are amazing! :3

Super convenient and simple to use. I like making chicken wings with it.

Air fryer chicken wings are shockingly good and take minimal effort. The worse part is making wings with some kind of sauce and having to clean the air fryer after though.

1 hour ago, Pickle said:

Air fryer chicken wings are shockingly good and take minimal effort. The worse part is making wings with some kind of sauce and having to clean the air fryer after though.

Another downside to air fryers is how easy it is to make onion rings. Maybe a little too easy. Like a crock pot for frying stuff.

Edited by Illusory
1 hour ago, Illusory said:

Another downside to air fryers is how easy it is to make onion rings. Maybe a little too easy. Like a crock pot for frying stuff.

Now that's something I'm interested in

Only made onion rings 3-4 times because it takes forever to make them and they never turn out like the fast food ones 😞