[BLOG] 50 shades of Darlene

Sandy Shores Car Meet

Last night, Sandy Shores car meet was amazing. Amount of people was just right, and even started off a bit slow. People were coming, commenting eachother rides, and there was even a bit of drag racing. Drag racing was done pretty good, everyone made sure that there is no upcoming traffic, and then they dragged without putting anyone in danger. But somebody had to show up and ruin all the fun.

Spoiler

drOWZYE.png

Of course, the one who was racing, started to run away, and he had half of LSPD on his a*s in a matter of minutes. While efficent, question remains is where people could race? How to make this meet/drag race legal? Like it or not, Los Santos has a race scene, just like any other city, but the issue is, in almost every city there is a track built outside the city, where you can become a member for a monthly fee, and then you can race all you want. Why our government doesn't want to do something similar like this? Why are racers getting worse treatment then killers?

Spoiler

vVAh9bc.png

vT9i10E.png

Anyhow, this was one of the best meets in a long time, considering amount of people, safety factor, and the fact that there were no any incidents (besides the guy being chased by half of the department). More meets like these are needed!

And as for me, my new boyfriend decided to take me at the most expensive place in the city.

Spoiler

FhxMhye.png

You guessed it, it's a gas station! Maybe our next date will at the hospital.

Comments for this post are enabled :

Username :

Comment :

• Applaud 1