The issue with forum reports...

PeopleKind

2 hours ago, Coburn said:

Look at the reports currently up.

It's either someone who got shot

Someone who got robbed

Someone who got scammed

A few common courtesy.

It is DEFINITELY an issue with the illegal roleplay community.

I’ve said this before and I will say it again, it’s YOU mallrats who literally sit here and do stupid stuff, or don’t know how things work in real life, when in reality half of you are on the outside looking in trying to tell someone who’s from America how America works, like I was told before that shooting don’t happen outside of nightclubs from someone WHO IS NOT from America they swore up and down that shooting outside of clubs didn’t happened, even though they threatened the person and said they were going to kill him and the person still lost the report after providing substantial evidence, and I’m gonna say what no one else will say some of these admins on the admin team are bias, they will only handpick reports that includes their OOC buddy or someone who they rp with, and I’ve seen it first hand, I’ve seen people get reported for things that were totally 100% realistic and that happens on a daily bases a Mallrat reports a gang RPers for shooting them after they pulled out a Wrench on them or something (which is highly unlikely to happen in real life) but it still happened and they got shot, and reporter for it, I’ve seen all type of stupid reports from Civs on Illegal role players, if you want to be honest, half of the Civ RPers despise of gang role players and thus is why they make petty reports, I literally go to the Gta World general chat and see nothing but Civs mocking gang Roleplay, saying idiotic things that are done and said in real life but for some reason the Civ RPers know it all even though half of them are from a foreign nation, but who are we to argue with them? Because as soon as we do they will report for OOC toxicity, or we will be banned or muted from the gta world general chat in the discord, I’m just giving my honest statement on everything that I have scene, nothing is wrong with illegal roleplay, it’s something wrong with the Civs who despise illegal roleplay (Gang Rp to be exact) they will try to do everything in their power to get gang Roleplayers banned. 

13 minutes ago, Morte666 said:

snip

24 minutes ago, tomm9210 said:

snip

Nah, it IS the illegal community's fault. If you take a look at the vast majority of player reports, ban appeals and punishments being issued, in 98% of cases it'll be an illegal role-player. There's no going around that, it's a fact. Coming from someone who's main is an illegal character and alt a legal one, I can safely and surely say I've seen a TON of rulebreaks among illegal role-players while I barely saw any among legal ones.

This isn't an issue pertaining to illegal v legal, though. Going on this tangent will only get this topic locked. I don't understand what you guys are trying to do here, bringing this up.

Just now, Mahitto said:

Nah, it IS the illegal community's fault. If you take a look at the vast majority of player reports, ban appeals and punishments being issued, in 98% of cases it'll be an illegal role-player. There's no going around that, it's a fact. Coming from someone who's main is an illegal character and alt a legal one, I can safely and surely say I've seen a TON of rulebreaks among illegal role-players while I barely saw any among legal ones.

This isn't an issue pertaining to illegal v legal, though. Going on this tangent will only get this topic locked. I don't understand what you guys are trying to do here, bringing this up.

Nah man it ain’t illegal RPers fault, it’s the illegal NOOB RPers fault.

30 minutes ago, Morte666 said:

I’ve said this before and I will say it again, it’s YOU mallrats who literally sit here and do stupid stuff, or don’t know how things work in real life, when in reality half of you are on the outside looking in trying to tell someone who’s from America how America works,

Exactly this. Don't tell us Americans that it's unrealistic for 100% of underage individuals to walk around saying 'AYO CUH RUN YO POCKETS BLOOD', like a robot who only knows how to say one sentence. Just because it doesn't happen in your European counties doesn't mean it doesn't happen in AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!11!!!1111!

PS: When my mom was giving birth and the doctor finally got me out of the womb, I looked him right in the eyes and told him to run his pockets. I still have the scalpel that I robbed from him.

Edited by Shokkoth
7 minutes ago, Shokkoth said:

Don't tell us Americans that it's unrealistic for 100% of underage individuals to walk around saying 'AYO CUH RUN YO POCKETS BLOOD', like a robot who only knows how to say one sentence.

Even though this is a bait post, lemme repeat myself for the 900th time. Most of the folk you all see saying very poor lines like this are not in factions and come from FiveM, and on top of this I'd always like to include the fact that you folk you complain about getting robbed, shot or killed have a very play to win mentaility, you all cry and cry that you want the illegal community to change but continue to shit on, troll and fuck with us while we are trying. Almost every group in the unofficial groups section is of quality, besides a few in some people's opinions, and the factions that are open right now are of quality. These are not members of factions doing this trollish, corny and bad roleplay behavior, simple as that.

This thread isn't about Illegal RP vs Legal RP,

We don't need another thread like that so go back to the main topic of that being Forum Reports, this gentlemen here:

@Allantrist Is onto something with this suggestion, admins should do the reports from oldest to newest and get shit back on their feet. Not pick and choose.

20 minutes ago, Allantrist said:

They shouldn't be allowed to pick and choose which report they take, instead they should take whichever is the oldest in the reports and work their way up.

Edited by ZaE

Can y'all stop derailing the thread please? This isn't about which side of the RP spectrum makes more forum reports or which side is better, it's about the unnecessary length of time it takes for forum reports to be handled. Why must every legitimate thread be derailed by a typical Civ vs Crim war...

Edited by PeopleKind
  • dawpi locked this topic