The issue with forum reports...

PeopleKind

What's the deal with the length of forum reports? It shouldn't take a month+ for them to be sorted. I understand the administrative & support teams are busy people working on their own time & their own dime, but I personally can't see any reason as to why forum reports take so long to be handled & sorted. 

For example, at the time of this post;

If we look at the "Player Reports" section, there are currently 2 that are 2 months old, 5 that are over a month old & 3 that are about to hit a month without being "handled" by an admin. 

If we look at the "Pending Reports" section, there are currently 1 that's about to hit 5 months, 1 that's just hit 4 months, 2 that are about to reach 4 months, 3 that are about to hit 3 months & 3 that are about to hit a month without being concluded.

Now, I'm most definitely not trying to say that the administrative team is lazy, they all work hard, we all know this. But surely there's got to be a better way to handle & process forum reports? No report should take longer than a month to be dealt with, even a month is a bit much, to be fair with you.

Interested in hearing what the rest of the community has to say. 

Edited by PeopleKind
  • Upvote 1

They give people WAY too much time to respond. They'll say ''You have 48 hours'' and then end up giving them another week. It prolongs the time that it takes to conclude reports a lot. I see this fairly often and I'm not sure why it's the norm. Especially when these people have clearly been IG. Too much leniency is given overall. I know people have lives outside of the game, but giving someone two weeks to reply is just annoying and makes people not even want to pursue their reports that they've waited a month for.

Edited by Pickle

I do not believe the staff teams are lazy but I do believe they are overworked. In last 2-3 staff updates, they barely hired more than 5+ folks into the teams with some folks resigning over weeks/months which is normal. I believe more staff members resign and less apply for the spot which can lead to such problems. Management will know more.

• Upvote 1

Imagine you are an admin and you have to read through 5 pages of peoples shit in which you aren't even involved in and probably don't give a damn shit about who describe to you how they have been unfairly killed with 90% of the content just being completely unrelated or just repeating the same over and over again.

I mean, damn. I got better things to do in my free time as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
3 minutes ago, DONALDTRUMPFROMFLATS said:

stop reporting over petty issues and petty rulebreaks and it wouldnt be like this 

Agreed. I see certain names on that report thread CONSTANTLY over petty, minor issues. I swear some people get off on reporting people.

Edited by Pickle
27 minutes ago, DONALDTRUMPFROMFLATS said:

stop reporting over petty issues and petty rulebreaks and it wouldnt be like this 

24 minutes ago, Pickle said:

Agreed. I see certain names on that report thread CONSTANTLY over petty, minor issues. I swear some people get off on reporting people.

Yeah... its totally not fault of the rule breakers... 

• dawpi locked this topic