Add "Hands" category to clothing stores.

Jennie

Detailed Description

It allows the modding team to add more accessories such as nails, bags, and other types of mods that we cannot add in Decals, I just realized that the new mods I added (nails and bags) for the clothing update aren't on the test server because we don't have that category.

Relevant Commands/Items

Add a new category here: 

Sl1bs2h.png

for these files:

Z8mo4Xa.png

How will it benefit the server?

As I said, it allows us to better combine the outfits, since it allows us to add objects in a new category while the other categories are used for other parts of the body.

It seems that it is exclusive to PD, it would be great to be able to blacklist PD objects and allow us to use this category for the rest of us.

Edited by Jennie
  • Upvote 4

For the love of god yes, make the selection law enforcement factions get available through /uniform to everyone, and blacklist the items that aren't meant to be public. It's literally locking out more customization options! There's actually clothing items locked behind it and with the upcoming clothing update even more items will be hidden from the public.

The UI is available for it already, the only change it requires is for that catagory to be available to everyone, and the items that aren't meant to be public to be blacklisted.

There's been dozen's of suggestions about adding the badges and armor selection to the public, this also means we can get rid of /manicure that works but we have to redo everytime you swap outfits.

Edited by Sterren