stop private dealerships

zaXer.

Hi guys. 

I'll immediately start cracking down on these more often, I'm usually not able to get in game much these days as I handle everything on the forums or UCP. So, if you could please send me screenshots of said advertisements or things happening in game, I would surely appreciate it and make sure it gets handled. 

The issue I have mainly with this, is how does Joe Blow have 20 cars for sale when he has 0 dealership to store, 0 warehouse, and he wants to store all of the vehicles at his apartment when the parking lot couldn't fit everything. 

Please help me out on this, I can stand around in game AFK handling requests via UCP all the time, but this also makes it so I'm available to take reports in game when I am not actually available.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

To touch on what Wuhtah said, we have a section where the posts are only seen by staff and your own topics. A quick and easy form to report the ad could help a bunch, as stated above we aren’t around all the time and most people have ads turned off from their chat cause of the extra clutter and usually is off by default.

https://forum.gta.world/en/forum/774-property-management-requests/

We will be cracking down on these private lots and dealers operating unrealistically. It’s not hard to request for a dealership while it does cost quite a bit you still make the profit back within 10-20 cars being sold.

Now if it is realistically being ran but illegally then that’s for the police to handle but we will most likely determine that when we reach out to the player.

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Stop stupid forum auctions too. If people wanna sell their cars, then sell them. Go to actual dealership or make an ad.

Letting people bid on an ad platform is perfectly normal. The forum section replicates this, so no need to change that at all imo

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic