stop private dealerships

zaXer.

11 minutes ago, Mahitto said:

Problem is that the shortage is OOC. You can't fix it ICly. At the end of the day, most people don't want to log in to idle behind a counter for 5 hours and interact with 3-4 people in the most basic way. 

This is what it is for many venues, yet dealerships are more popular. But lets not just talk about staff, lets talk about people unwilling to rp a customer properly. As I seen people yelling "who works here?" ,while the employee in question was behind the desk signing documents of purchase for their customer. I dont envy dealership staff being swarmed by impatient people wanting their deal now and possibly with less rp 

1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

This is what it is for many venues, yet dealerships are more popular. But lets not just talk about staff, lets talk about people unwilling to rp a customer properly. As I seen people yelling "who works here?" ,while the employee in question was behind the desk signing documents of purchase for their customer. I dont envy dealership staff being swarmed by impatient people wanting their deal now and possibly with less rp 

Eh, I think it's on dealerships too. I'm yet to see one proper, realistic dealership, where stuff is done as it should be. Where there's a manager, a salesperson, properly signing of documents and transfer of ownership, maintenance checks, some passive role-play surrounding the vehicles, cleaning and stuff like this.

Most dealerships are laughable at best. Just random residential parking lots with piss poor role-play and no development. All cars are randomly put there. Car signs appear out of thin air. People signing the "papers", whatever that means, that come right out printed with bank details and everything. There's barely any role-play at all, just a money making machine for employees and a car flipping service for customers. Everyone wants to be in and out as fast as possible, both employees and customers.

And can't even blame them for asking "who works here" when the employees are just regular random people, like the visitors, who hang around the cars. There's no uniform, no procedure, nothing. So you can't really blame people for doing "mobile dealerships".

24 minutes ago, Nadler said:
[21:49:05] [Advertisement] [4SALE] Argento-VSTR-Raiden-Comet S2-Buffalo STX-Calico-Huntley S-Felon GT-Tailgater S-Dubsta Sport-Buffalo Hellhound-Sultan Classic RS-Dominator ASP-SG3 Sedan-Ariant-Oracle-Sentinel XS-Scout-Gauntlet V6-Guardian-Contender Retro-Haku-Issi Classic - PH: #XXXX

Oh, I called that one. They're a legit dealership, they told me "sure, we're opening in an hour, come by!". And indeed, they opened an hour later and sold me the car no problem, then they stayed opened for a while lol 

8 minutes ago, Topinambour said:

Oh, I called that one. They're a legit dealership, they told me "sure, we're opening in an hour, come by!". And indeed, they opened an hour later and sold me the car no problem, then they stayed opened for a while lol 

That's not how you advertise a dealership.

3 minutes ago, Mahitto said:

Eh, I think it's on dealerships too. I'm yet to see one proper, realistic dealership, where stuff is done as it should be. Where there's a manager, a salesperson, properly signing of documents and transfer of ownership, maintenance checks, some passive role-play surrounding the vehicles, cleaning and stuff like this.

Most dealerships are laughable at best. Just random residential parking lots with piss poor role-play and no development. All cars are randomly put there. Car signs appear out of thin air. People signing the "papers", whatever that means, that come right out printed with bank details and everything. There's barely any role-play at all, just a money making machine for employees and a car flipping service for customers. Everyone wants to be in and out as fast as possible, both employees and customers.

And can't even blame them for asking "who works here" when the employees are just regular random people, like the visitors, who hang around the cars. There's no uniform, no procedure, nothing. So you can't really blame people for doing "mobile dealerships".

The only dealership even close to reality is the one in rockford with the indoor showroom

I also have to give vetrov and the sandy Shores dealership some credit. They're portraying a very realistic dealership and I like shopping there.

Other dealerships just feel like a bunch of people selling cars in a sketchy parking lot. I know outside dealerships are common in the USA but I do feel some dealerships can/should be improved.

• Wuhtah locked this topic