Add requirement to RP equipping knuckledusters

Junx

Knuckledusters are very overpowered and lack an animation.

Its very difficult to see whether someone has them equipped or not. Therefore I'm suggesting adding a requirement to RP equipping them so people around are aware your not just fist fighting.

• 1 month later...

Not supporting. You can slide them on incredibly discreetly and hide them easily when they're on your hand - all this does is promote people having super-cop laser vision and being able to spot the tiniest of actions and movements even when it's being done in a busy environment where they likely would go unnotice. As for being able to spot them mid-fight, you should just be relying on looking at their hands. Knuckledusters are usually silver or gold in color, gold being fairly hard to see against white skin.

As for nerfing them? I don't agree with that either. They're pretty devastating. You're literally being smacked in the face with the full force of a fist with a metal block which is also usually shaped purposely offensively to maximise damage against whoever's being hit with them. They can and will do heavy damage to anyone that gets hit by them, especially if it's in the head.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, joshua said:

Not supporting. You can slide them on incredibly discreetly and hide them easily when they're on your hand - all this does is promote people having super-cop laser vision and being able to spot the tiniest of actions and movements even when it's being done in a busy environment where they likely would go unnotice. As for being able to spot them mid-fight, you should just be relying on looking at their hands. Knuckledusters are usually silver or gold in color, gold being fairly hard to see against white skin.

As for nerfing them? I don't agree with that either. They're pretty devastating. You're literally being smacked in the face with the full force of a fist with a metal block which is also usually shaped purposely offensively to maximise damage against whoever's being hit with them. They can and will do heavy damage to anyone that gets hit by them, especially if it's in the head.

Pretty much this.