[BLOG POST] San Andreas Opinion - Experiencing Tranquility: Unveiling the Splendors of The Lumbini Tea House

Archived Post: Our trip to a great tea house in town; The Lumbini Tea House Review

Homepage

By: Camila Elizondo

March 4th, 2022

3gSID19.jpeg

In today's blog post, we will review a place called Lumbini Tea House situated in the beautiful area of Burton.  My stop here was about two weeks ago on my way out of town for a bit. I was only planning to stop by to get a tea but I was a bit shocked to see that the menu for this place was far more than just serving teas. In fact, Lumbini tea house had a variety of different things to choose from! I saw appetizers, meals, teas, sweet drinks, and even treats & desserts on the menu. In our review today, we will go over four areas which are: Food & Drink Review, Price Overview, Interior Décor and Seating, Customer Service, and our final remarks and rating.  

Food & Drink Review:

The menu for Lumbini Tea House had a lot of different offerings for your choosing. Sadly, I cannot remember all of them but I know that they did have appetizers, meals, sweet drinks, and treats & desserts for customers to choose from.  This fact actually caught me off-guard as I thought that a place called a tea house would just serve teas. Nonetheless, it was a great surprise to have as I got myself a nice meal and didn't have to worry about what to get for lunch later on. 

The Lumbini Boba Tea that I ordered was so great and I would recommend that to anyone. If Boba teas don't suit you then you can always try one of the numerous teas such as the Green Tea or Jasmine Tea.  As for the meals, there were a wide variety of choices to choose from here too from noodle dishes to seafood.  I remember ordering both an appetizer and meal and feeling quite full afterward.

Prices:

The prices for the food, teas and other drinks are about as good as it gets for a small place like this! In my opinion and budget, I would say that it was not that expensive at all. A simple tea was just fifty dollars and very reasonable. The appetizers and meals were about seventy-five dollars and one-hundred dollars respectfully. It is true that you could go down to one of the many fast-food chains down the road and get a cheaper meal but your stomach will regret it a few hours later, and, not to mention,  you don't get that warm feeling knowing that you are helping a small business thrive! 

Interior Décor and Seating:

XOlFajp.jpeg

DeL6xFv.jpeg

The interior at Lumbini Tea House was impressive and set off a very homey feeling to it. There was ample seating all around the place for you and your friends to sit and relax at. In fact, It would almost be a shame to just take your drink and food items and leave when you have such a beautiful place here. The natural lighting that shines in during the morning openings is especially! No complaints from me on the decoration at this venue! Bravo to the designers of this place.

Customer Service:

I found the customer service at Lumbini Tea House to be great! In fact, many businesses around town could learn a thing or two from the management at this place. I received a warm welcome when I went up to the front to place my order. After my order was placed, I was checked up on twice by the waitresses. The first check-up was to inform me that my meal was being made and the second checkup was to ask if I was enjoying the meal. It's clear that Lumbini Tea House cares about its customers and retaining them. I can assure you that I left with a great impression of this place in regards to customer service. 

Final Remarks and Rating:

y3vcnAY.jpeg

Whether you want just a tea or a full meal, Lumbini Tea House is a must-stop in Burton! You will be greeted well by the staff and just have a great time here. This is a perfect spot to also bring your friends to as there is ample seating for everyone to enjoy. I don't see any reason to not give them a 5/5 star review as I had absolutely no complaints during my stop here that morning. 

Comments are now disabled: 

Edited by gatto
  • Upvote 1
  • gatto changed the title to [BLOG POST] San Andreas Opinion - Experiencing Tranquility: Unveiling the Splendors of The Lumbini Tea House