Make Nikola Place Active Again!

Short description:  Bring genuine connections back to Mirror Park. 

Detailed description: Not sure if this is even suppose to go here so if it's not, Can I please get it moved? I currently live in Mirror Park, specifically Nikola Place and the activity in the area is just not there. I'm always rping outside doing garden work, work to my vehicle, jogging outside in the neighborhood and I only come across people who want to rob me. And even on Nikola Place itself, I hope this isn't making it look like a rant but living here feels like I'm living on a ghost street. I never /ever/ see people outside or anything. Every now and then, and I mean maybe once a month, I see a car parked in the driveway at one of the residents. I just want it to be active again since Utopia Gardens is coming soon and not people buying to just hold the house. 

Commands to add: Unsure TBA

Items to add: Possibly a timer on people? Making them need to rp icly to keep the house for several hours? 

How would your suggestion improve the server? This would not only benefit me but everyone around the area, I'm tired of living on a ghost street. People being active in the area with people who want to RP around it and not hold them would create fun interactions and fun rp for all. It's just a thought. 

Additional information: N/A 

Edited by Dylan_Hankcock

This isn't really a game suggestion - you can take in-character methods to boost the activity there, community events or getting in contact with people there. We cannot force people to roleplay around a specific area.

Property Management will be handling Utopia Gardens' deployment and I'm positive they won't be going out to inactive players.