Allowing /Weaponattachment holster to be used by all

While we have holsters in the clothing menu, if there's a separate system, there is no reason for all players to not have access to it (other than development issues cause it's likely tied in with /uniform?). Definitely think this should be possible for all players.

2 hours ago, Triple Seven said:

While we have holsters in the clothing menu, if there's a separate system, there is no reason for all players to not have access to it (other than development issues cause it's likely tied in with /uniform?). Definitely think this should be possible for all players.

It's not tied in with uniform.

25 minutes ago, Junx said:

It's not tied in with uniform.

I imagine the limitation is factions then, which makes no sense. Sounds like development on this was too shortsighted or too careful. Portrayal issues should be handled differently if that's the concern.

1 hour ago, Triple Seven said:

I imagine the limitation is factions then, which makes no sense. Sounds like development on this was too shortsighted or too careful. Portrayal issues should be handled differently if that's the concern.

It's restricted to LEO factions like it states in the error message.

I've only ever seen detectives use it on the LEO side also since uniformed officers usually use the clothing version

As long as the player has an actual holster in the area the character draws the firearm, the staff team clarifies that the holster must be up to par with the draw location of the animation then I don't see an issue with this. 

+1