Facebrowser Moderation being taken IC

Fireworks

I only just started to use Facebrowser on my young ulsa character and I'm a little shocked by it. I think people misunderstood what Facebrowser is supposed to be?

Its supposed to be a family friendly social medical platform for people to share their false lives or businesses advertise their products, however, people are sharing photos of their body trying to advertise their character as some high class whore and it's wrong.

Example is uploading a photo with the captain "Good night for a ride out in the country" with a girl stood bent down by a motorbike with shorts shorter than normal underwear, massive ass cheeks hanging out and crop top. You telling me that photo is about the ride out to the country? Lol

5 hours ago, Dakimakura said:

Most of the photos that are deleted on FB don't contain sexual content, seeing a girl in panties is the same as seeing a girl in a bikini on the beach, the first photo is deleted but the second is not, worse still, on IG you can see girls in underwear every day and IG bots/mods don't delete them because are allowed in their ToS.

if we talk about realism let's do it right.

I'm not talking about showing genitals or nipples.

Hot take: If you spend your time making FB pictures of your character in panties or bikinis showing off their fat ass, you should go touch grass bro. 

53 minutes ago, Sim said:

it's not uncommon to see girls post "let's see if ig doesn't delete this one" when posting on their Instagram feed, I don't know how it's unrealistic and making the decision purely OOC is weird and looks like an ooc agenda rather than an IC issue, Facebrowser Moderation has it's own page on FB so saying moderators and their work don't exist IC is far from it.

showing guns on facebrowser is not against the rules and it still gets deleted and you can't say "LEOS have no way to track who it is bro!!!" yes they do that's why we have to put our UCP names into the facebrowser account

The UCP thing was added to stop spam and to disallow banned players

• Selena locked this topic