[Please L&A - Fixed!] Hunting Rifle temporary fix

Kraethas

There are always someone who goes "I don't know anyone who hunts, so I don't see the point" argument. Maybe not in your circle, but hunting is still a popular hobby for many none city characters and several city people too.

It feeds rp in an area that sees less activity. It gives people another excuse to go into the mountains, which in turn brings activey to a lesser utilised part of the map, gives more rp to rangers, and rescue teams, and another activity to engage with in the game. It encourages people to buy 4x4. It is something popular among the the minority that is the truck driving Paleto Sandy American country character, which could always have more love. 

It is like the one guy in the "too much crime happening" thread, that argue that crime isn't an issue because his rough looking Eastern European man has never been robbed. 

I support that some fix is put in place whatever form it takes, we have huntable animals and a meat selling script, let's fix the rifle.

+1

Edited by Natala
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
On 2/24/2022 at 11:15 AM, Phased said:

Completely agree - only way we should be using the sniper rifle is if it's hugely nerfed - but given the fact there's maybe four people roleplaying hunters these days it might not be worth the time for whichever dev picked this up.  

I used to RP hunting so active but ever since I got arrested I'm not able to do it anymore..
It pains me but really if my char would Die i would make a new one and would go out in a heartbeat again make a county living person and hunt again.

2 minutes ago, KreacherBE said:

I used to RP hunting so active but ever since I got arrested I'm not able to do it anymore..
It pains me but really if my char would Die i would make a new one and would go out in a heartbeat again make a county living person and hunt again.

I appreciate there are still people interested in roleplaying hunters, but let's be honest.  When the script came out there was a boom because it was new and fancy and easily 75% of the people who were out doing it will never touch the script again unless there's an update.   I'm all for it if the dev's get a chance though.

No. Everyone out there will go hunting with a SNIPER RIFLE which is unrealistic, instead the hunting rifle can be replaced with MARKSMAN RIFLE which has lower firerate, slow reloading + No scope. 

It's more realistic than a ordinary hunter posessing a sniper rifle.
Neutral vote.

• Kraethas changed the title to [Please L&A - Fixed!] Hunting Rifle temporary fix
  • Rothschild locked this topic