Jump to content

Unpopular Opinion: The Thread


Message added by Nightmare Night,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

Early and present GTAW should have been limited to a specific part of the city to push for an extremely populated small area of play, not the barren wasteland Los Santos is between points of interest.

 

Vespucci with 500+ players would be insane.

He’s out of line…but he’s kind of right.

Link to comment

The most racist thing about this community is the portrayal of black characters. Everyone goes after skinhead RPers, but why is every single black char barely literate and blood thirsty?

Edited by Perstephone
Typo
Link to comment
2 hours ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

Early and present GTAW should have been limited to a specific part of the city to push for an extremely populated small area of play, not the barren wasteland Los Santos is between points of interest.

 

Vespucci with 500+ players would be insane.

i mean my gpu would literally melt but god would it be worth it

Link to comment
2 hours ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

RPQM needs RPQMQM cause that shit never works

Taking 4 months to settle a report, be it a RPQM or literal report with a "warning" or an "Ajail." which are both equally useless.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

Early and present GTAW should have been limited to a specific part of the city to push for an extremely populated small area of play, not the barren wasteland Los Santos is between points of interest.

 

Vespucci with 500+ players would be insane.

image.png.6f3265a9aecd37808d48623ee6ac8849.png

Link to comment
6 hours ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

Early and present GTAW should have been limited to a specific part of the city to push for an extremely populated small area of play, not the barren wasteland Los Santos is between points of interest.

 

Vespucci with 500+ players would be insane.

 

well thats how it was meant to be in the start but then people wanted diversity I guess and that's why sometimes los santos looks like a barren wasteland 

 

and also a lot of people on roleplay servers usually just rp within their own circle and thats why nobody's really out there like 

 

but yes something to defo look at

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Perstephone said:

The most racist thing about this community is the portrayal of black characters. Everyone goes after skinhead RPers, but why is every single black char barely literate and blood thirsty?

 

then lets also talk about how 90% of female characters here are lesbian whores. aiming for absolute realism in a server like gtaw is basically impossible. also you're generalizing "why is EVERY SINGLE BLACK CHAR..." like dude cmon

Link to comment
Just now, kartoffel said:

 

then lets also talk about how 90% of female characters here are lesbian whores. aiming for absolute realism in a server like gtaw is basically impossible. also you're generalizing "why is EVERY SINGLE BLACK CHAR..." like dude cmon

That's the problem, it really isn't a generalisation. I've come across MAYBE 5 chars in three years that weren't involved in gangs. 

 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Perstephone said:

That's the problem, it really isn't a generalisation. I've come across MAYBE 5 chars in three years that weren't involved in gangs. 

 

sounds like a you problem then tbh, there's a lot of legal black characters on this server but maybe you're automatically associating them with gangs cause they're talking in ebonics icly or w/e

also you're acting like it's only black characters that are involved in gangs and out here shooting shit lol there's white boy gangs in hawick, hispanic gangs all over the town, irish/italian mobs, asian gangs n all of that. so why u coming for black chars only? got robbed by a (M) char last night and now you're trying to let off steam or something?

Edited by kartoffel
added sum
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, kartoffel said:

sounds like a you problem then tbh, there's a lot of legal black characters on this server but maybe you're automatically associating them with gangs cause they're talking in ebonics icly or w/e

also you're acting like it's only black characters that are involved in gangs and out here shooting shit lol there's white boy gangs in hawick, hispanic gangs all over the town, irish/italian mobs, asian gangs n all of that. so why u coming for black chars only? got robbed by a (M) char last night and now you're trying to let off steam or something?

Bruh lmao. No. I hardly have any issues with black chars. The portrayal of black chars on this server is a problem, whether you agree with me or not. I never said it was ONLY black chars. But you will find a lot more well spoken, educated, unaffiliated white, Asian, Italian chars than black chars. 

 

The assumption that all black people speak in ebonics and are uneducated from the gheto is racist. And that's how the VAST majority of chars are portrayed on the server.  Even the black cops I come across mostly speak like a bad 90's hood movie.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...