Jump to content

Unpopular Opinion: The Thread


Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

Recommended Posts

The fact that this is up for debate shows why most illegal rpers believe the state of LEO RP is total shit and always has been. This whole argument of “it’s ok to pull up with a tactical team and ten cars on a basic traffic stop because cops get shot” makes zero sense and has no basis in anything realistic. Most LEO characters get shot because they have zero regard for fear rp because they can respawn at zero loss. There is almost never any actual investigation done into cop kills or really anything for that matter.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, SearAgenda said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't wearing masks (like balaclavas) actually a very real and somewhat prevalent thing in inner-city Los Angeles, particularly among younger adult males? 

This is not Los Angeles though, and I'd argue that the per capita homicide rates in Los Angeles are much lower than in Los Santos.

12 minutes ago, jromjeksin said:

Yes. He doesn't live in the US though.

So?

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

This is not Los Angeles though, and I'd argue that the per capita homicide rates in Los Angeles are much lower than in Los Santos.

So?

Please explain how the homicide rates on a GTA server being higher than a real life city correlates to wearing a medical mask being probable cause to call half the department over to a traffic stop. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, county vida said:

The fact that this is up for debate shows why most illegal rpers believe the state of LEO RP is total shit and always has been. This whole argument of “it’s ok to pull up with a tactical team and ten cars on a basic traffic stop because cops get shot” makes zero sense and has no basis in anything realistic. Most LEO characters get shot because they have zero regard for fear rp because they can respawn at zero loss. There is almost never any actual investigation done into cop kills or really anything for that matter.

At last, a nigga like me.

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, county vida said:

Please explain how the homicide rates on a GTA server being higher than a real life city correlates to wearing a medical mask being probable cause to call half the department over to a traffic stop. 

I don't blame you for not reading all the discussions, but I've already explained to that other guy that I'm not here to argue any of that. But I'm sure you've missed that since I've stated that just over an hour ago on the previous page.

12 minutes ago, Zach.. said:

Taylor Swift is one of the most underrated singers and songwriters in this generation.

I agree.

Link to comment
46 minutes ago, county vida said:

The fact that this is up for debate shows why most illegal rpers believe the state of LEO RP is total shit and always has been. This whole argument of “it’s ok to pull up with a tactical team and ten cars on a basic traffic stop because cops get shot” makes zero sense and has no basis in anything realistic. Most LEO characters get shot because they have zero regard for fear rp because they can respawn at zero loss. There is almost never any actual investigation done into

 

cop kills or really anything for that matter.

Hit the nail.

32 minutes ago, county vida said:

Please explain how the homicide rates on a GTA server being higher than a real life city correlates to wearing a medical mask being probable cause to call half the department over to a traffic stop. 

 

They cannot and will not provide a legitimate reason on why they need 7 patrol cars and a carbine rifle deployed for a routine traffic stop nor provide a reason why they feel the need to have this many units to pull a person out of a vehicle for having a N95 mask even though they have zero criminal history nor gang involvement. Inconvenient circumstances like fear of dying in a shoot out should not be a reason to promote a play to win police culture. If gang members may not shoot cops on the spot for pulling them over or out of their cars and if they cannot flee from routine traffic stops because it is seen as unrealistically escalating the situation then police should be required to abide by that same rule.

 

n4nQsd8.png

Edited by jromjeksin
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, jromjeksin said:

they cannot flee from routine traffic stops because it is seen as unrealistically escalating the situation

 

When has driving away from a traffic stop been punished for being an unrealistic escalation of the situation? I'm interested in seeing links to the forum reports in which this was the outcome.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, DasFroggy said:

When has driving away from a traffic stop been punished for being an unrealistic escalation of the situation? I'm interested in seeing links to the forum reports in which this was the outcome.

This excuse is so deaf lmfao. "If there is no forum reports, it doesnt happen!" We arent about to look thru all the forum reports in history to prove u right, over 90 prolly get placed a week. You know damn sure ppl get in trouble for driving off LMFAO, poor escalation and common courtesy are the most bendable rules that admins use to punish players.

Link to comment

in other news.... un popular opinion...the rp quality on this server is miserable.

image.png.73deff1ac937a41e72006a77724bc5bf.png

 

just had a nigga throw a molotav at me in front of 6 cops

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...