Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

33 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

Pre-covid, even violent illness wasn't an excuse to wear a mask. The idea was just that alien in the United States until Covid came rolling around.

Hell half of USA refused to vaccinate and mask up even AFTER Covid came.

When you're used to seeing 30 murders a day a man masked up in a car in Davis is very sus. Completely IC issue.

Edited by pateuvasiliu
8 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Davis, masked up. Okay dude.

Wearing a medicinal mask when you're inside your own car makes no sense. 

What does the area have to do with anything? People have worn N95 masks inside their own vehicles all the time, especially with more than one person occupying the vehicle at such time. I myself STILL wear a N95 mask depending on where I'm going, I live in NYC. Both occupants did not have a criminal record nor have ever engaged in gang roleplay. Sounds a lot like racial profiling to me. 

Edited by jromjeksin

You guys say completely IC issue but you also don't agree when cops pull over a car with 2-3 occupants and immediately get blasted when they get what they're looking for, that shootout. Or when they take off while a cop is typing and they can't catch up and get that arrest. Both should be held to the same standard. 

2 minutes ago, jromjeksin said:

People have worn N95 masks inside their own vehicles all the time

Not in the united states prior to covid. Even with covid, some people literally started murdering folks for wearing masks. That's how weird of a concept it was (and still is) in the United States.

6 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

Not in the united states prior to covid. Even with covid, some people literally started murdering folks for wearing masks. That's how weird of a concept it was (and still is) in the United States.

Don't know where you live but I have never heard of anybody killed for wearing a N95 mask. 

6 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Are you seriously questioning whether cops police certain neighborhoods more aggressively?

And? Sue them.

No I am not. I'm questioning the mindset in which the police are allowed to aggressively roleplay certain things that many can see as play to win or exhibiting a "gotta catch em all" mentality and can say that it's completely in character but civilian and gang roleplayers cannot and have not been able to do so. Can't say "sue them" to gang roleplayers but cater to cops salty that they are shot for pulling over a car in Davis with three to four occupants because they look like gang members or might have weapons because its a gang infested neighborhood. One side will get away with it while the other side is forced to face the consequences of roleplaying their character, blasting a cop or even evading as they would do in real life.

Edited by jromjeksin
4 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

That's completely different. You make it seem as if he was shot for WEARING a mask. The cashier was shot in rage following a dispute where the perpetrator was refused entry for not wearing a mask. He was not shot for wearing a mask. And according to the GBI and other agencies, most if not all of these shootings were the result of being denied entry to an establishment for refusing to wear a mask.

Edited by jromjeksin