Jump to content

Unpopular Opinion: The Thread


Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

What other use is there to having your cup-size in your /examine?

LMAO. I love GTAW examines for that. Either you write a proper description or have a whole character story in it. Or you're making a missing person's sign including your chest size, height, curves and what kind of expensive perfume you wear. 😂😝

Edited by Muerta
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

What other use is there to having your cup-size in your /examine?

 

ISorry it was satire, but why do individuals feel the need to describe their cup size as if it were the most significant aspect of their physical appearance? Or, as @Muerta pointed out, they frequently include an opulent perfume brand name in their /examine, leaving me to wonder, "I have no idea how that smells; what if it smells bad?" Do not list the names of your perfumes in your /examines; we have no idea what they smell like. Do something like "/me got a wonderful smelling perfume on." if you want perfume to be part of the rp. But about that /examine perfume label? This has to end!

 

Not only does using a name brand perfume in your /examine not make you a better roleplayer, but it also doesn't give your character any extra class. You wouldn't think any less of a hobo for donning a bottle of designer cologne, would you? However, it does improve his scent.

 

its-time-to-stop-stop.gif

Edited by Nani mo Iranai
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Nani mo Iranai said:

 

ISorry it was satire, but why do individuals feel the need to describe their cup size as if it were the most significant aspect of their physical appearance? Or, as @Muerta pointed out, they frequently include an opulent perfume brand name in their /examine, leaving me to wonder, "I have no idea how that smells; what if it smells bad?" Do not list the names of your perfumes in your /examines; we have no idea what they smell like. Do something like "/me got a wonderful smelling perfume on." if you want perfume to be part of the rp. But about that /examine perfume label? This has to end!

 

Not only does using a name brand perfume in your /examine not make you a better roleplayer, but it also doesn't give your character any extra class. You wouldn't think any less of a hobo for donning a bottle of designer cologne, would you? However, it does improve his scent.

 

its-time-to-stop-stop.gif

While I agree about the cup size , I think the examination should be a description what we can see physically. So typically we can tell when women are top heavy or bottom heavy irl ,  it’s the same on here players with  female characters  should be allow to describe their physical body to others. We can’t tell what cup size you are based on your breast size. So I think it would be better to say a description such as 5’5”, blue eyes , long brunette hair, medium size breast, bubble butt , (you could also use flat butt if you prefer your character with a small booty) , and if she has any distinctive tattoos or scars include that in the description . 

Link to comment

Oh hey got one more.

"They were pulled over for speeding, nothing major..." Well that's what you know dear PD. 

For the criminal trying to escape a crime scene, or with a warrant out or whatever is going on inside a car you just pulled over, it's different.

They know what they did and they might assume that's why they are pulled over. Although I suggest to read a situation to both sides.

General rule of a thumb, if suspect is armed and dangerous, unless 2/3 more patrols pull up, it's safe to assume it's just traffic stop.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Oh hey got one more.

"They were pulled over for speeding, nothing major..." Well that's what you know dear PD. 

For the criminal trying to escape a crime scene, or with a warrant out or whatever is going on inside a car you just pulled over, it's different.

They know what they did and they might assume that's why they are pulled over. Although I suggest to read a situation to both sides.

General rule of a thumb, if suspect is armed and dangerous, unless 2/3 more patrols pull up, it's safe to assume it's just traffic stop.

There might even be 7 patrol cars and it could still be just a traffic stop. You cannot know it's not a traffic stop until it isn't.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...