Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

17 minutes ago, Mistery14 said:

I know this is not as easy as I'll make it out to be, but.. Wouldn't it be possible to map in more homes, outside of LS I mean?

I mean we already mapped an entirely new neighborhood into the city, would sprinkling a few houses to extend already existing county towns be far fetched? Would also help make those areas feel even bigger. 

Again yeah not as easy as it sounds, I know mapping takes an ungodly amount of time to do.

This is already in the works.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

putting swastika tattoos on your character makes you look like a dick OOC

Lots of people who put swastika tattoos on their characters aren't the friendliest people to hang around with OOCly, speaking from experience.

7 hours ago, Jeroen said:

Lots of people who put swastika tattoos on their characters aren't the friendliest people to hang around with OOCly, speaking from experience.

Well that's an opinion, though people would be suprised to find out, that some people in blood and crips, surenos or european mafia groups are way more toxic.

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Well that's an opinion, though people would be suprised to find out, that some people in blood and crips, surenos or european mafia groups are way more toxic.

Luckily most of those sort of people are in their own containment Discord server.

• Upvote 1

Ditch car leases, quite unnecessary feature. It never makes sense for a character to own a supercar, unless they want them. I think the server offers a sufficient variety of cars. Instead, replace veterans and classics with modern ones and maybe give out classics to people actually invested in such automotive hobby. Low grade supercars like Vacca or Tempesta, Itali GTO etc etc, should be added to dealerships and prices reworked. 

Edited by Engelbert
  • Upvote 1

Selectively cutting out particular pieces of clothing mods that belong to a matching pack makes a substantial amount of clothes defunct. So does not including modded torsos for a lot of tops. There’s more than a dozen tops that you can’t use period because there’s no matching torso or compatible shirt/undershirt. Insisting on keeping broken clothing on the server instead of just removing them or adding new ones that do work is mind boggling and just feels lazy. 

• Upvote 6
On 8/18/2022 at 4:58 PM, voucher said:

sounds like someone’s mixing ic and ooc

Can't help it sometimes, several kinds of RP have been banned for being too offensive and gross, I think nazi rp should either be banned or allowing everyone to deathmatch nazi faction members.

Seriously though, some nazi rpers are self inserts and it creeps me the fuck out that admins cater to them by adding actual swastika's as tats, couldn't believe that shit first time I saw it ingame, because it means someone is so cringe that they made nazi tats for gtao character models and admins went out of their way to mod them into the server.

• Upvote 1