Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

clientside clothing. Meh, you might like it, your gang might like it. But rest of the server doesn't have, that mod. Next thing, please stop driving a "Bentley Bentayga" when you have  Huntley S or having AcuraNSX instead of  Jester, real life car brands were ruled out long time ago in continuity thread.

Edited by Engelbert
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Engelbert said:

clientside clothing. Meh, you might like it, your gang might like it. But rest of the server doesn't have, that mod. Next thing, please stop driving a "Bentley Bentayga" when you have  Huntley S or having AcuraNSX instead of  Jester, real life car brands were ruled out long time ago in continuity thread.

But fuck you mallrat cracka ass this car is what I will want it to be!!

• Thanks 1
On 6/22/2022 at 4:57 PM, Engelbert said:

clientside clothing. Meh, you might like it, your gang might like it. But rest of the server doesn't have, that mod.

ngl only reason im still using mods is cause the current hairtats are just trash. imo that's the next thing that should be added when it comes to character customization.
it's not that deep tho imo. we have to rp people's appearance based on what they've put into their /attributes so a checkered shirt isn't really an issue.
gta 5 characters are ugly as fuck anyway, whether u use mods or not. i have to rp females looking like hourglass shaped goddesses but their character model is flat as fuck and their faces look like someone tried to stretch lindsay lohans face over jean claude's skull, there's no way around it so we just have to accept it. same thing with mods, even if hella clothes, hairs, hairtats and what not are added there'll always be people who use mods so the best solution is to just cope with it as there's no other way around.
back then in samp everyone used skin mods as well and no one was bugging about it. i mean yeah i totally get it, it CAN be frustrating if you see people with no arms and a cowboy ass outfit, that's what happens when people use some shitty ass modpack. but if someone's hair looks a bit off or if someone's wearing a checkered shirt i really don't see an issue here.

• Upvote 1

Illegal factions within the city should be isolated to the Southern sections of the city, the poorest. Historical claim my ass when I can't step out of my vehicle for 5 minutes because it's being robbed so fast like if I parked mid-night in the poorest area of the city or they checking every single  residential garage for robbing a car.

4 minutes ago, Xaleya said:

Illegal factions within the city should be isolated to the Southern sections of the city, the poorest. Historical claim my ass when I can't step out of my vehicle for 5 minutes because it's being robbed so fast like if I parked mid-night in the poorest area of the city or they checking every single  residential garage for robbing a car.

Well honestly about the garages...as long as it is an open garage it's fine. If it's closed garage, that should be a powergame as only residents usually have access to garage remote.

19 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Well honestly about the garages...as long as it is an open garage it's fine. If it's closed garage, that should be a powergame as only residents usually have access to garage remote.

The ones with the doors (from GTAV) or the script ones with the "k key"? because it happened with both xD

3 hours ago, Xaleya said:

Parked my car in Mirror Park.

Not even a minute when the alarm went off.

And yes, this is true, I even have screens somewhere, even logs.

• Upvote 1