Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

On 8/10/2022 at 1:49 PM, Kappaurel said:

I mean, I never suggested to forbid them from doing so or even mentioned restricting their freedom; I don't know where you got that from.

But it's sorta implied that they shouldn't, and if they do portray female chars then it's always going to be bad. I don't for a minute think you're going around yelling at guys who RP female chars. 🤣 There are a lot of people who over-sexualise their characters or live on Facebrowser. I'm not sure if it's necessarily an issue tied to men though. Everyone can be a menyoo thot if they try hard enough!

• Upvote 1

Not sure if it's unpopular:

We need an entire system for homeless roleplayers.

Let people spawn 1 or 2 exterior furniture props freely, or, introduce a basic dumpster diving looting system, something that makes it a little more engaging to RP as a homeless person. I know, I know, it's "All about RP! No RPG mechanics!!" -- But when the RP revolves around annoying people for money and roleplaying by yourself all day long, then it's no longer fun.

In general, the server laying out more tools for people to interact with their environment would be neat.

• Upvote 4
14 hours ago, Mistery14 said:

Not sure if it's unpopular:

We need an entire system for homeless roleplayers.

Let people spawn 1 or 2 exterior furniture props freely, or, introduce a basic dumpster diving looting system, something that makes it a little more engaging to RP as a homeless person. I know, I know, it's "All about RP! No RPG mechanics!!" -- But when the RP revolves around annoying people for money and roleplaying by yourself all day long, then it's no longer fun.

In general, the server laying out more tools for people to interact with their environment would be neat.

I used to rp a drifter, with just a backpack and some clothes, No bike, no car, nothing, just walking.

Edited by Engelbert
  • Upvote 2

Make properties not saleable but only transferred through forum application and valid proof of the roleplay you have planned in this area. 

Make them so you can only sell them back to the market for 75% of the market price and stop the inflation. 

What's in place now is definitely not working. 

• Upvote 2