Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

35 minutes ago, stringer said:

Too many vehicles available only for lease.

Big agree. Not a fan of anything that requires me to make an OOC application for an IC good.

You can't tell me that money means something and in the same breath put properties/vehicles behind an OOC application. Either I have the money for them or I don't. 

An Admin telling me whether the money I have is OOC or IC is a ridiculous double standard.

And what's up with vehicles costing 500,000 $ ? Mirror Park Houses are like 200,000 $ Market Value, how can a car be that much?

Edited by pateuvasiliu
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Smith said:

The new bail system was poorly thought out and is going to cause more issues than it helps solve. Doesn't address the actual issue but just adds a level of immersion breaking OOC mess to an already clunky legal system.

u act like the current plea system wasnt already an immersion breaking OOC mess lol. this adds no further immersion breaking but does solve the issue of massively delayed bail hearings and court cases due to an overworked judiciary.