Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

On 6/22/2022 at 4:57 PM, Engelbert said:

clientside clothing. Meh, you might like it, your gang might like it. But rest of the server doesn't have, that mod. Next thing, please stop driving a "Bentley Bentayga" when you have  Huntley S or having AcuraNSX instead of  Jester, real life car brands were ruled out long time ago in continuity thread.

3cc54c6832972886005bfe5d197bcf24.png

6445112afcf0996b0b519536786b3575.png

I like these shoes

Edited by knppel
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Xaleya said:

Illegal factions within the city should be isolated to the Southern sections of the city, the poorest. Historical claim my ass when I can't step out of my vehicle for 5 minutes because it's being robbed so fast like if I parked mid-night in the poorest area of the city or they checking every single  residential garage for robbing a car.

Crime has no boundaries, there are gangs (lets not even get into organized crime) everywhere in Los Angeles, even Hollywood. 

unknown.png

This isn't some FiveM creative server, lets not limit factions on where they can be, as long as it makes sense.

• Upvote 4
9 minutes ago, YAOMINGFROMEASTSIDELONGOS said:

Crime has no boundaries, there are gangs (lets not even get into organized crime) everywhere in Los Angeles, even Hollywood. 

unknown.png

This isn't some FiveM creative server, lets not limit factions on where they can be, as long as it makes sense.

#ChangeMyMind

37 minutes ago, YAOMINGFROMEASTSIDELONGOS said:

unknown.png

I don't see  Beberly Hills, Brentwood, WEstwood, Bel Air, etc. and similar high-end rich zones being crime zones... But hey look at GTAW, the richest zones are more dangerous than populated places. The only safe place is in front of the police station

Edited by Xaleya
24 minutes ago, Xaleya said:

I don't see  Beberly Hills, Brentwood, WEstwood, Bel Air, etc. and similar high-end rich zones being crime zones... But hey look at GTAW, the richest zones are more dangerous than populated places. The only safe place is in front of the police station

This simply isn't true, places like Vespucci, Hawick, and South Central / Davis Area has a WAY higher crime rate, you probably just aren't witnessing it. There's no gangs in the areas that portray Beverly Hills, and other high end areas. There aren't gangs in Rockford Hills and afaik, never have been. As for areas such as Morningwood, Mirror Park, Hawick, Vespucci, Del Perro... These are all based off areas that IRL are infested with gangs, therefore its reasonable for factions to open there. 

"The only safe place is in front of the police station"

• Upvote 1