Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

People are afraid of causing tension even though it leads to interesting roleplay.

Illegal roleplayers should try to rip people off more, right now everyone delivers exactly as promised instead of bending how far they can go.

Drug distribution should be done better, the ratio drug dealers/drug suppliers feels skwed to a 1:5. I know more characters who trade bulk then I know dealers on streets selling small amounts. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Mythology said:

People are afraid of causing tension even though it leads to interesting roleplay.

Illegal roleplayers should try to rip people off more, right now everyone delivers exactly as promised instead of bending how far they can go.

Drug distribution should be done better, the ratio drug dealers/drug suppliers feels skwed to a 1:5. I know more characters who trade bulk then I know dealers on streets selling small amounts. 

"Illegal roleplayers should try to rip people off more, right now everyone delivers exactly as promised instead of bending how far they can go."

This happens a lot, believe it or not.

On 5/23/2022 at 2:42 PM, Engelbert said:

Mirror Park is not meant as millionaire quarter. Those houses, like many of them aren't even worth a mil or two from the outside. It's for married with children families. Millionaires should be in Richman, Vinewood hills or Chumash.

You must not be familiar with the California housing marget. Shacks are selling for 1 million USD.

• Upvote 1