Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

11 minutes ago, Fireworks said:

Imagine having to roleplay on a roleplay server 🤯

There are many things that people don't roleplay because they are boring, tedious, or unnecessary. Guess what SFM inspections fall under for the majority of business owners? All of the above. Lol.

• Upvote 1

I had fun with SFM when they came to inspect tool shed last year back when I ran it. Sure the website thing was silly but the RP itself was fine. What's the fuss about? I paid them 2k for a couple hours of RP that wasn't Ayo cuh run yo shidd. If you're upset about paying 2k one time only you're actually insane and probably only care about assets.

10 minutes ago, L I C E said:

I had fun with SFM when they came to inspect tool shed last year back when I ran it. Sure the website thing was silly but the RP itself was fine. What's the fuss about? I paid them 2k for a couple hours of RP that wasn't Ayo cuh run yo shidd. If you're upset about paying 2k one time only you're actually insane and probably only care about assets.

Imagine people pay +5000 or more to get tattoo'd aside from scripted tattoo price.

on the sfm topic, make admins (particularly "ifm approved" type admins) staff reportable for not making businesses resistant to arson when they've got fire safety equipment

im sure nobody'll bash the faction once they realise that they have to fill a ucp-integrated application that takes 2 minutes (i timed it), twice a year to make their business immune against garbage one-molotov arsons that magically combust everything inside and force you into a month long timeout

2 minutes ago, AlphaBatal said:

on the sfm topic, make admins (particularly "ifm approved" type admins) staff reportable for not making businesses resistant to arson when they've got fire safety equipment

im sure nobody'll bash the faction once they realise that they have to fill a ucp-integrated application that takes 2 minutes (i timed it), twice a year to make their business immune against garbage one-molotov arsons that magically combust everything inside and force you into a month long timeout

Fire safety doesn't shield a business from arson, it is relatively pointless roleplay. But still a roleplay. Infact I am amazed nobody thought about business insurance yet.

But we can't have everything. That said, arson has lot of potential, but usually ends with destroying a business completely if used against a small time shop or something.

2 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Fire safety doesn't shield a business from arson, it is relatively pointless roleplay. But still a roleplay. Infact I am amazed nobody thought about business insurance yet.

But we can't have everything. That said, arson has lot of potential, but usually ends with destroying a business completely if used against a small time shop or something.

nah but installing sprinklers, alarms, detectors and everything else looks pointless, doesn't it? it doesn't shield a business completely, but it serves to contain damages. which has literally never been roleplayed by a handling admin, or at least not to my knowledge

• Upvote 2

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

Edited by Nightmare Night
  • Upvote 2