Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

8 hours ago, Vassilios said:

I hate people that act like it's always them versus the world and they're the main characters. Gang members that interrogate you when you're in vicinity just because you dared be near them. People who blow through intersections at Mach 5. People that want to beat you up just because you looked at them/their S.O and the list goes on. I am sure nobody in real life is combative with every person they encounter.

"Gang members that interrogate you when you're in vicinity just because you dared be near them."

I mean, if you're in their hood, then you'll be pressed if they're unfamiliar with you. Usually, after you state who you are and where you live? They'll either leave you alone or shake it up with you.

10 hours ago, DLimit said:

"Gang members that interrogate you when you're in vicinity just because you dared be near them."

I mean, if you're in their hood, then you'll be pressed if they're unfamiliar with you. Usually, after you state who you are and where you live? They'll either leave you alone or shake it up with you.

I know they'll leave you alone but if I'm clearly walking through and not loitering I don't see what the issue is.

7 minutes ago, Vassilios said:

I know they'll leave you alone but if I'm clearly walking through and not loitering I don't see what the issue is.

That is weird. My character is heavily inked, was hit on several times. But never pressed in south central. I guess it also depends who they see walking down the street. A teen or young guy will have higher chance of being pressed.

Edited by Engelbert
59 minutes ago, Junx said:

maybe I'm just a cunt icly aswell as oocly?

Honestly I fínd it ridiculous, that whole city doesn't know basic traffic rules and laws. Fire lane? Tow+fine. Parking right after crossing or on sidewalk? Tow+fine.

Yet everyone does this. Also driving after you had couple of whisky shots, in high speed? License suspension+fine maybe charge.

9 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Honestly I fínd it ridiculous, that whole city doesn't know basic traffic rules and laws. Fire lane? Tow+fine. Parking right after crossing or on sidewalk? Tow+fine.

Yet everyone does this. Also driving after you had couple of whisky shots, in high speed? License suspension+fine maybe charge.

Maybe if they had dedicated parking enforcement, nobody wants to do the paperwork for traffic fines and impound reports. 

6 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Also driving after you had couple of whisky shots, in high speed? License suspension+fine maybe charge.

Yesterday I intentionally cut off a police officer by overtaking him, trying my best to show that my character was drunk after an early evening of downing shots and he 100% ignored me.

You want change, you start with the LEOs.

2 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

30 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

Maybe if they had dedicated parking enforcement, nobody wants to do the paperwork for traffic fines and impound reports. 

Imagine if they made a division of gov faction just for traffic stuff