Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

As a fictitious game, should be possible to create any type of faction (not ISIS or troll factions like a gang in faggio) without the influence of gangs that exist in CA, seeing the same gangs, MC and mobs is boring.

If we have the same crime rate as Sinaloa we should be able to create factions that are not allowed because "ThErE iS nO X In La"

PS: i'm talking about serious factions.

Edited by Jennie
  • Upvote 2

"Character backstory" is a total meme. Not every character needs an extensive backstory.

Character development is far more important.

Playing minor characters in gangs should mean you piss yourself in fear up against a 30yo. Not act like a fucking MMA superstar.

CK requirements need to be lowered. There needs to be more risk involved with shootouts and that kind of lifestyle.

Upon CK, all assets should be seized. Money, property, everything you own. New character, new start.

• Upvote 3

Every second / third character you meet is a badass wannabe gangster, if you happen to horn to tell him about something wrong they did - they might pull a gun or fistfight you until you die. 

Yesterday some player almost started a fight with my character because he almost ran me over with a bicycle and I just said "woahh". 

Most of PD's pullovers ends up with a pursuit for minor things without serious character development or real reason, you'd most likely end up with a minor fine at the worst case if you just failed to stop before an injunction. 

Characters that looks like a cyberpunk character according to their /examine.

Players that cries over /b after they lost a scene and threaten to report you at the forums because you misclicked once and said so. 

23 hours ago, root said:

Most of PD's pullovers ends up with a pursuit for minor things without serious character development or real reason, you'd most likely end up with a minor fine at the worst case if you just failed to stop before an injunction. 

Facts, people escalate an infraction to a felony for no reason at all.

If anywhere from between 1 to 3 cop cars pull you over and they're parallel parked, then you're probably okay.

If they start to line up two-by-two then you're fucked.

I hate people that act like it's always them versus the world and they're the main characters. Gang members that interrogate you when you're in vicinity just because you dared be near them. People who blow through intersections at Mach 5. People that want to beat you up just because you looked at them/their S.O and the list goes on. I am sure nobody in real life is combative with every person they encounter.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Vassilios said:

I hate people that act like it's always them versus the world and they're the main characters. Gang members that interrogate you when you're in vicinity just because you dared be near them. People who blow through intersections at Mach 5. People that want to beat you up just because you looked at them/their S.O and the list goes on. I am sure nobody in real life is combative with every person they encounter.

This is such a rp Pet peeve.