Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

2 minutes ago, Wasloos said:

This server SHOULD NOT cater to minors.

The fact we got the blue nipple censor just because we know that minors play on this server is dumb as fuck. This is an 18+ game literally everywhere, why should we cater to players who are minors?

That's vanilla GTA and what the female character model looks like when they're topless, that's nothing to go with GTAW and something Rockstar never intended for anybody to see. Assuming it's in place so the art-team making cosmetics can clearly see if there's nipple or not in the clothing they make for GTA:Online as a safety net. 

1 minute ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

That's vanilla GTA and what the female character model looks like when they're topless, that's nothing to go with GTAW and something Rockstar never intended for anybody to see. Assuming it's in place so the art-team making cosmetics can clearly see if there's nipple or not in the clothing they make for GTA:Online as a safety net. 

Well, that was just an example, however it has been stated before that adding mods to make it more realistic will not happen due to minors on the server and them not wanting to encourage nudity. (Or something along those lines)

1 minute ago, Wasloos said:

Well, that was just an example, however it has been stated before that adding mods to make it more realistic will not happen due to minors on the server and them not wanting to encourage nudity. (Or something along those lines)

I think the minor thing is a copout considering people were running around raping characters a couple months ago before they changed the rules, chances are they just wanna avoid adding stuff that promotes ERP-only characters which I can understand to a degree. I know I'd prefer new clothing for everybody to use instead of some goofy proportioned 18+ mods if it was a choice between the two, that's for sure. 

• Applaud 1

Idgaf about nude mods or tits I just don't want minors in a game about psychologically manipulating kids into a violent criminal life and shanking people in the prison showers with a sharpened toothbrush tbh.

It's also not because I'm some kind of weird Quaker it's because many teens allowed to play with taboo/edgy content can't control themselves.

The standards of this server in accepting minors with open arms whole ignoring all the adult graphic content it promotes are pretty stupid.

Edited by Koko
  • Upvote 2

It's unrealistic for gang-members to continuously enter opps territory to provoke a war. Most wars last years to decades simply because people stick to their territory, most of the time. The whole "driving around to the opps block to cause trouble" should result in getting DP'd rather than praised. Maybe, the murder-rate would decline if people didn't continuously provoke one another to satisfy some OOC boredom, as their characters would ICly fear rolling two-deep on an opp's block.

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 2
28 minutes ago, Jennie said:

The rules shouldn't get modified nor modify the game experience to 18+ players because we got underage players, mainly because it's a rated 18+ game.

ikr, only rules that should exist are offensive rp ones and the ones preventing (m) from sexual rp