Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

On 3/23/2022 at 3:26 AM, hentai! said:

Nah, don't even bother. There are people in the LGBT+ community who overly sexualize everything and they make their sexuality their whole personality. They are a loud minority in the community and everyone hates them, even fellow members. It's the same on this server - there are normal LGBT+ characters who are developed and happen to be trans, gay or whatever, and then there are overly fetishized/sexualized characters roleplayed by losers who can barely type with one hand as the other one strokes their dick.

Leave them be, ignore those people. They skidaddle around server rules already, if I remember correctly you are not allowed to make a character purely for ERP, yet they still do. They would skidaddle around the application as well (and yeah I know the application part is somewhat of a joke).

They still live and play with other people, probably because they're like I said - losers with no life - who milk donator money out of their parents each month.

Jokes aside, like I said - leave them to fuck each other like they do right now. Most people avoid them, I avoid them as well. I have a trans character and could pass an application to roleplay as one if there was one, but there is no need. I'm doing fine having fun on my normal character, let them people have fun on their overly fetishized characters.

We could argue about trans characters more but like I said - who cares? I don't care if they roleplay being a MtF who's been on pills for 10 years and yet their genitals didn't shrink or infertility didn't get to them. People will not roleplay the "disadvantages" of that life because they're here to "have fun", meaning they want to specifically roleplay ejaculating all over someone even though they've been on pills which prevent them from doing that for 10 years. That's FUN to those people, to me and you FUN might be roleplaying a character who contributes to the server in any way.

For exampke, people will argue that not every trans woman gets the aforementioned disadvantages or whatever but we just go back to the start - who, cares?
I, as a Player, fall under the trans umbrella, and am I offended by it or something? No, I don't care, there are better things to worry about than someone being retarded and lacking research to roleplay an overly fetishized character with some other overly fetishized character. Just two people having fun with each other, as long as they mind their own business.

I do not think anyone is genuinely overly mad about this issue or like, offended by it. Because if anyone is, they need to really go touch grass. Personally if someone's story doesn't really click in character, I call them out on it. If it is borderline unrealistic and/or stupid, I totally ignore them. If it's that plus it hinders my roleplay, I report it.

take your pills Alice

1 hour ago, Junx said:

People need to stop reporting people for matters they were not involved in.

Nah, public erp needs to be reported. That shit's obnoxious. Keep it in an interior. 

Edited by Dom.