Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

11 hours ago, Topinambour said:

Basically it's a way to """""IC'ly""""" find the faction you want to join. 

Which, put that way, makes it even more laughably ridiculous ^^' 

Implying there's that rare specific faction that recruits Latinas/Latinos and simultaneously holds down legal businesses lol. Believe me I've looked and most Latino criminal factions that accept that type of character are factions not interested in legal businesses because they're flooded with (M)s.

This brings me to my own unpopular opinion - There should be more organized crime factions(not surenos or street gangs) that accept adult Latino characters for recruitment or are based around them. I just find it weird that the majority of the large organized crime entities are Italian or Eastern European in nature, where are all the Latino organized crime rpers hiding? It's Los Santos after all.

Edited by El Bandito
3 hours ago, El Bandito said:

Implying there's that rare specific faction that recruits adult Latinas/Latinos and simultaneously holds down legal businesses lol. Believe me I've looked and most Latino criminal factions that accept that type of character are factions not interested in legal businesses because they're flooded with (M)s.

This brings me to my own unpopular opinion - There should be more organized crime factions(not surenos or street gangs) that accept adult Latino characters for recruitment or are based around them. I just find it weird that the majority of the large organized crime entities are Italian or Eastern European in nature, where are all the Latino organized crime rpers hiding? It's Los Santos after all.

A ring that exploits illegal migrant workers for profits and traffics Heroin.

Nayarit vibes needs to come back.

• Upvote 1

When you are about to start an Italian character (may he be FROM Italy or BORN in America), keep in mind that you are roleplaying in the year 2022 and clowns like this usually get their pockets ran and stabbed. Why? Because you are a clown, that's it. THERE IS NO WAY you'd be walking around dressed up like this; Italians do love nike, adidas, gucci, you name it. Also, fucked up terms such whaddyamean, fuggedabboutit and all the bullshit y'all write everyday make no fucking sense and they highlight the fact that you do zero research on what you are currently roleplaying.

please do more research

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, bncal said:

Also, fucked up terms such whaddyamean, fuggedabboutit and all the bullshit y'all write everyday make no fucking sense and they highlight the fact that you do zero research on what you are currently roleplaying.

I found it super weird, because this is more akin to New York accent yeah. A New Yorker speaking like that I would get, but JosephTony Alfreddonni who's born in LS I just don't get it :x 

On 2/26/2022 at 4:58 PM, Planters80mm said:

Why is no one ever role-playing taking a piss or having to take a dump.  It's like not human, this is heavy rp.  

I'll make sure I'm detailing it next time I enter a nightclub full of British /ravedance 88's and Lesbians with gray/blue/green or pink hair!