Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

7 hours ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

Most people who complain about mallrats driving supercars, living in expensive houses, being young and pretty and spending all their time ERPing are usually guilty of doing the same thing by living out their gangbanger/cop fantasies through the guise of roleplay. Most everyone on this server uses their character as a vehicle to fulfil an OOC fantasy or desire instead of simply enjoying the roleplay for what it is, yet some people seem to think their fantasy is more valid than the fantasies of other people.

Everyone who plays this game should go outside and touch some grass.

Many of those users do the same thing with alts, it's funny.

6 minutes ago, DeadPlaya said:

"Lore friendly" is fucking dumb. Cars are fine but if I see you drink a Pisswasser and smoke a CoK I instantly ignore you.

Gonna be a fat unpopular opinion but I wouldn't mind seeing IRL brand vehicles added at some point in the future if they were done right.

Like how clothing and IRL brands were deemed fine because there was a lack of variety in lore-based clothing, there's a ton of super cool vehicles I doubt we'll ever see in the form of GTA lore we're missing out on that could add to the server.

850e4c-Desktop%20Screenshot%202018.12.12

5d4db6-EVE-20180604175312%2003.jpg

1a2022-20170604204213_1.jpg

🥴

Just now, eTaylor said:

Isn’t there a rule about that? 

Some people are of the opinion that opposed to the adult player acting inappropriately in a child role, the players portraying adult characters suffering under this (and not being given any proper reaction guidelines how to act to such besides refusing to rp) are to be held responsible.