Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

56 minutes ago, Trupiano said:

Ban legal characters who serve no purpose besides ERPing and partying in fantasy land. 

Ban characters with “military backgrounds” unless they can actually show they have an understanding of what they are RPing. No more “7 foot Amazonian ex navy seal who discharged as a major after 2 years in the marines” shit. 

more broadly, your personal fun and enjoy Shouldn’t take priority over the quality of the server. GTAW marketed itself as a heavy RP server, if you don’t like “realism” or heavy RP or the gameplay associated with it isn’t enjoyable for you, you should play somewhere else. Server went to dog shit because we tried to make everybody happy instead sticking to the foundation that made GTAW successful in the first place.

👏👏👏🔥

Any person that claims that (M)'s should be banned should hang out with some teens in Compton before presuming that all minors are innocent and unarmed.

Civilians need to snort cocaine in clubs while chugging down some drinks. This is L.S., based on L.A., and I haven't seen one white girl get mad wasted, vomiting in the toilet, after having "girl's night out".

Never seen a goody-two-shoes in a club, in my life, and there's far too many of them, here.

Where are the psychedelic-loving astrological-worshipping women at, on this server? This is L.S., based on L.A... I see more women talking about Crystals and "vibes" on my real life Facebook page than on an L.S./L.A.-based server.

Edited by DLimit
  • Applaud 1
8 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Any person that claims that (M)'s should be banned should hang out with some teens in Compton before presuming that all minors are innocent and unarmed.

Not an unpopular opinion at face value so I'm BREAKING MY OWN RULES but people can't be trusted with (m) characters the majority of the time.

I don't give a shit if it's all "words" IC I don't want to interact with a 13 year old child character who's talking about fucking my character who'll then go and shoot me for saying hey that's fucking weird dude.

You're a weirdo if you're a grown man/woman and want to play little kids, that's second life age play shit.

Edited by BINGBONGBALONEY
  • Upvote 6
Just now, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

I don't want to interact with a 13 year old child character who's talking about fucking my character who'll then go and shoot me for saying hey that's fucking weird dude.

It's actually against the server rules, breaching Rule 19. So, go report that.

22 hours ago, Tammm said:

tone down OOC punishments for lack of fear, let people be brave and moronic IC until they're rightfully CKed for it in RP

as long as it's RPed properly, though... if trolling is included, there should be OOC punishment

I agree with this opinion, mainly because it is enough to google and find videos showing people being total idiots when they have knives/guns pointed at them.