Unpopular Opinion: The Thread

BINGBONGBALONEY
Message added by Nightmare,
  On 5/13/2022 at 10:38 PM, Nightmare Night said:

Hey guys, if this thread continues in discussion of factions, it's going to be locked and archived. It's just faction bashing at this point with no constructive criticism, just pointless opinions to flame at factions they don't agree with. Continue with other topics.

Come one come all, lets hear your unpopular opinions. Pussy shit like "erp bad" and "banger rp bad" get the fuck out, save that for derailing actual useful and progressive threads. We're degenerates around here.

I'll start: serial killers and cannibalism should be allowed on the server in moderation, only for players who can be trusted to not be fucking creepy idiots about it OOC.

your turn idiot

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

serial killers and cannibalism should be allowed on the server in moderation, only for players who can be trusted to not be fucking creepy idiots about it OOC.

ima just agree with this and keep my mouth shut

• Thanks 1

I'll level mine by severity.

We need more incel characters.

Riced out cars and rainbow coloured cars aren't even that bad when you look at real life videos and pictures of L.A

We need supercars to be available, even if just a lease.

Some trolls who have been banned shouldn't have been banned.

We need to stop letting Europeans be in government.

Adding onto yours, we should allow more edgy roleplay in general under permissions once more. Even if it's just fade to black shit.

Edited by etherair
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Start CKing people who die in shootouts, same for those who cause shootouts to PK their way out of incarceration. Start promoting melee firearms and engage in more brawls rather than having (M) characters with assault rifles armed better than the US army.

Edited by Timzii
  • Upvote 12
  • Applaud 4

tone down OOC punishments for lack of fear, let people be brave and moronic IC until they're rightfully CKed for it in RP

as long as it's RPed properly, though... if trolling is included, there should be OOC punishment

Edited by Tammm
  • Upvote 1