Add a new section for legal factions

Junx

Currently the factions section is full of illegal ones, illegal factions significantly outnumber legal ones.

It would be a lot easier if we had a new section for legal factions like we have with gov ones so legal factions don't get lost in the big list of illegal ones.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, ZaE said:

or just...make a faction thread for the legal faction / group you have / plan on starting and let them reside in the same place

? Legal and illegal are significantly different I don't understand why the reside in the same place in the first place.

Similar to the screenshot threads, there should not be any seperation and the currently different bubbles would be touching grounds and mixing naturally in an idealistic scenario.

I rather have all at one place than forcing further artificial seperation and that "them and us" mindset amongst the community.

Edited by orca112
6 minutes ago, KinnyWynny said:

separating legal and illegal shit is dumb and makes our roleplay more tribalistic and bad.

they should mix

It's already separated though. We have regular, 95% illegal factions, then sections for unofficial groups, media outlets and government & leo factions, all separate. I think we should either have them all together or on various categories, including separating legal factions from illegal ones. 

Pretty sure they were just suggesting to separate them for OOC organizational purposes, not suggesting that it would signify a separation of groups from an IC standpoint. If you think forum organization of information leads to an IC separation of factions, then I'm truly worried for this community.

Edited by Cypher99