[BLOG] LifeinLS.com -Review of La Spada

gatto

6vxlIns.png

Archived Post: Review of La Spada Club

Homepage

By: Camilita

February 20th 2022 

k4r6Mr5.png

Today we bring you our debut nightclub review by LifeInLS.com. Today we bring you to a nightclub in Rockford Hills called La Spada. For unaware readers, La Spada is considered to be one of those venues where there is a heated indoor pool that plays typical club music while serving a variety of drinks. This type of club is quite an ingenious marketing idea if I might say so. It's winter so we can't just go to the beach. Why not go to a place such as La Spada where you can enjoy water activities at any time of the year. Unfortunately, I am not all positive about my experience at this nightclub or how we were treated here in particular.  In this nightclub review, we will cover five areas that we always include in our reviews. These areas are Interior Decoration, Entrance Fee, Music and DJ, Bar Service, Security, and our final reviews(remarks).  Enjoy! 

Interior Decoration: 

The club has a pleasant interior upon entry. There was plenty of seating but of course, most people would be attracted to the decent-sized pool that made up most of its space. No complaints from me on the interior of this establishment. 

Entrance Fee: 

The entrance fee to La Spada was about standard for clubs that we have seen in Los Santos. Fortunately, there were no VIP rip-off prices that can be found at other fine club places. To get in, you had to pay just 700 dollars. There were no deals tonight though we were able to get into Perseus Nightclub for free on the same night. The only negative here is the security guard. My friend had already paid for us both and I gave him $1,400 to see if he would notice that I overcharged. He chose to accept the cash as if it was a tip. This contrasts with our experience at OMEGA Club where the security guard glad gave me back the entrance fee when he noticed that I overpaid. Again, not a big deal, but if you are tight on your money then be careful to not overspend here as the security guard will just consider the money to be a tip. 

Music and DJ:

The DJ for February 19th at La Spada was DJ Roxy. In my opinion, I was not a huge fan of the music from her. It felt rather bland and didn’t set the vibe for the night. We tried to be friends with them as there was no one guarding the entrance up to the DJ stand but one of the overly aggressive friends of DJ was hellbent on causing a fight with my friend and me. If La Spada wants to impress the crowds then they should consider investing in more high-quality DJs such as Carl Medina. 

Bar Service:

Let’s start by noting that there is no fault to the bartender here. It is more of a poor management decision. Only one bartender was working the entire night while we were here. Perseus was the best at noticing when to put more bartenders on duty when it got busier. Adamantly, La Spada failed miserably here leading to people having to wait for drinks rather than management just hiring another bartender.

Security Team:

While other clubs such as Perseus and OMEGA have dedicated security staff it was lackluster at La Spada. The only person that I saw that might have been a bouncer or security guard was the guy collecting the cash at the entrance. My friend and I got into an unfortunate fight here that night and instead of a security guard doing what would be reasonable and dragging us out instead they just continued to let the tensions boil. 

Final Review: 

WHkbaQz.jpg

Unfortunately, La Spada gets a 1 out of 5-star review from me personally. I see many areas that management can improve on in order to enhance the guest experience. This is not to say that any venue cannot change itself for the better and perhaps there is a chance of improvement for them one day down the road. One area that La Spada might want to consider is to stop the greed and hire more than one bartender. At the minimum, they could have one or two on call when it gets busy. It would make the job less stressful for the sole bartender and customers that are waiting in line. In terms of security, La Spada seems to be acting like a night club and thus there is no excuse to not hire a security team. 

Comments are now disabled: 

Edited by OZONE
  • Upvote 1
  • gatto changed the title to [BLOG] LifeinLS.com -Review of La Spada
  • 2 weeks later...