[PARADISE] Stormfront: The White Riot - First Look (Timeline & Footage)

15 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

Username: hnbhero98

Comment: im glad the unlawful assembly was broken up by our hometown heroes!!!!

Replying to hnbhero98.

Username: chairman lmao

Comment: fuck off bootlicker its our constitutional right

The comment's author did not use a VPN. Verizon has stated that the user frequents daily fringe, right-wing and hentai websites and has been flagged more than three times for suspected domestic terrorism. 

Edited by meltcity
1 minute ago, meltcity said:

Replying to hnbhero98.

Username: chairman lmao

Comment: fuck off bootlicker its our constitutional right

Replying to chairman lmao

Comment: the protest was in violation of san andreas penal code section 105. unlawful assembly broken up by the sheriff's department!! big thanks to all the heroes who stood up to fascist cry-babies in sosan

3 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

Replying to chairman lmao

Comment: the protest was in violation of san andreas penal code section 105. unlawful assembly broken up by the sheriff's department!! big thanks to all the heroes who stood up to fascist cry-babies in sosan

Replying to hnbhero98.

Username: chairman lmao

Comment:

The comment is a soyjak meme.

Edited by meltcity
4 minutes ago, atomstodin said:

Username: phillnorman887

Comment: FOUR MASKED MEN KIDNAPPEND MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT THE RIOTS. A GREY MINIVAN. 

Replying to Philnorman887
Username: A-A-Ron
Comment: wor bro the government had blackwat eer snatch n grab teems to snatch us up when we protected ourselvesso they can shoot up more White boys

Username: ARepublican01
Comment: Ahh - nice riots. Kudos to the SD and all the others. What I would like to see, is more hard-knock-baton education. Translation - if those soyboy fucked up wannabe shitface gangsters show up, beat them to a pulp. If they come back, beat them again, and more hard. They only learn by broken bones or if they are six feet under. Fucking illiterate liberal shitheads destroying our city, or what is left of it - after that bald-headed BLM spokesperson Skye started it all. Each and every protest ends bloody. And for what? Because the cops shot a fucking copkiller, who started to shoot first. Fucking degenerates. I am starting to think, that maybe at some point, a normal person would start to think that it is time for the normal people to use their Second Amendment, go to Davis, and clean this shit up.

Edited by Tsarna
3 hours ago, Tsarna said:

Username: ARepublican01
Comment: Ahh - nice riots. Kudos to the SD and all the others. What I would like to see, is more hard-knock-baton education. Translation - if those soyboy fucked up wannabe shitface gangsters show up, beat them to a pulp. If they come back, beat them again, and more hard. They only learn by broken bones or if they are six feet under. Fucking illiterate liberal shitheads destroying our city, or what is left of it - after that bald-headed BLM spokesperson Skye started it all. Each and every protest ends bloody. And for what? Because the cops shot a fucking copkiller, who started to shoot first. Fucking degenerates. I am starting to think, that maybe at some point, a normal person would start to think that it is time for the normal people to use their Second Amendment, go to Davis, and clean this shit up.

Username: CHINAMAN334452231

Comment:  杀了自己黑鬼。我希望你妈妈能染上人类已知的每一种他妈的疾病。你妈妈是个婊子。你妈妈是个令人作呕的荡妇,我希望她死于帮助你这个胖婊子。杀死自己。你整天坐在电脑前,没 杀了自己黑鬼。我希望你妈妈能染上人类已知的每一种他妈的疾病。你妈妈是个婊子。你妈妈是个令人作呕的荡妇,我希望她死于帮助你这个胖婊子。杀死自己。你整天坐在电脑前,没 杀了自己黑鬼。我希望你妈妈能染上人类已知的每一种他妈的疾病。你妈妈是个婊子。你妈妈是个令人作呕的荡妇,我希望她死于帮助你这个胖婊子。杀死自己。你整天坐在电脑前,没 杀了自己黑鬼。我希望你妈妈能染上人类已知的每一种他妈的疾病。你妈妈是个婊子。你妈妈是个令人作呕的荡妇,我希望她死于帮助你这个胖婊子。杀死自己。你整天坐在电脑前,没 杀了自己黑鬼。我希望你妈妈能染上人类已知的每一种他妈的疾病。你妈妈是个婊子。你妈妈是个令人作呕的荡妇,我希望她死于帮助你这个胖婊子。杀死自己。你整天坐在电脑前,没 杀了自己黑鬼。我希望你妈妈能染上人类已知的每一种他妈的疾病。你妈妈是个婊子。你妈妈是个令人作呕的荡妇,我希望她死于帮助你这个胖婊子。杀死自己。你整天坐在电脑前,没 杀了自己黑鬼。我希望你妈妈能染上人类已知的每一种他妈的疾病。你妈妈是个婊子。你妈妈是个令人作呕的荡妇,我希望她死于帮助你这个胖婊子。杀死自己。你整天坐在电脑前,没 杀了自己黑鬼。我希望你妈妈能染上人类已知的每一种他妈的疾病。你妈妈是个婊子。你妈妈是个令人作呕的荡妇,我希望她死于帮助你这个胖婊子。杀死自己。你整天坐在电脑前,没 杀了自己黑鬼。我希望你妈妈能染上人类已知的每一种他妈的疾病。你妈妈是个婊子。你妈妈是个令人作呕的荡妇,我希望她死于帮助你这个胖婊子。杀死自己。你整天坐在电脑前,没

• 1 month later...

**The following would be posted from behind some sort of VPN, the IP tracing to some small town in Northern Nevada** 

Username: Alison

Comment: I love your content! You're one of my heros, and have gotten me into the art of photography. Don't you worry! I'll also show you the dark side of Los Santos! You've inspired me and my work. I'll start with the Celebrity Elite that poison our own city :)!