[PARADISE] Stormfront: The White Riot - First Look (Timeline & Footage)

PARADISEwhiteriot.png

*The website's quite plain in display, everything center-aligned: 'anotherdayinparadise.net.' There's a disclaimer at the top of the page that reads:*

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING - 18+

Jackboots and shaven heads line the streets. The smell of CS gas and gunpowder's too familiar now. It's that time again in Los Santos.
 Following the deputy-involved shooting of Kyle West, rioters flooded the area of Davis Station. Video and photos are enclosed.
Once more, PARADISE brings you the first real insight into the civil unrest. The images you're about to see are graphic.

Video enclosed shows the entire riot from nearly the beginning to the very end, where it was dispersed.
The medical status of the deputy struck by a vehicle and drug to safety by a coworker is unknown.

22:23 - Officers with the LSPD prepare for the worst. In the front-middle of all of them - The Chief of Police.

Riot1.png

22:30 - Rioters line up outside the Jersey barriers that block access to Davis Station, armed and ready.

Riot2.png
Riot3.png

22:32 - First line of defense is breached and CS Gas is launched into the crowd. A stabber runs past me.

Riot4.png

22:34 - Brief respite from the chaos. Both sides collect themselves for what's to come.

Riot5.png

22:39 - The real hell begins. A frontal assault with bats and knives. A deputy is ran over and drug away.

Riot6.png
Riot7.png
Riot8.png

22:40 - The second wave is driven back. Deputies regroup and form a line of helmets and batons.

Riot9.png
Riot10.png

22:41 - Los Santos Police Department SWAT arrive on-scene for medical aid and detainment of a person shot.

Riot11.png
Riot12.png
Riot13.png

22:53 - Preparation for a flanking maneuver by rioters through the recreational park.

Riot14.png
Riot15.png

23:00 - Another frontal assault past the Jerseys. Uninvolved civilians arrive, complicating matters further.

Riot16.png
Riot17.png
Riot18.png

23:11 - A man jumps past the flank over a barrier and begins a melee with his bare hands, not ending well.

Riot19.png

23:15 - Rioters arrive in the park as expected, prompting another conflict that's short-lived.

Riot20.png
Riot23.png
Riot24.png

Riot21.png
Riot22.png

23:24 - Fire Department crews work tirelessly to tend to the wounded while deputies safeguard them.

Riot25.png
Riot26.png

23:26 - The final line breach is handled. More injured are assisted on either end of the conflict.

Riot28.png
Riot27.png
Riot29.png

23:34 - With the first Jersey Barriers reclaimed, the violence subsides. Street doctors help those outside.

Riot30.png
Riot31.png

23:36 - One of Davis's older residents (and best dressed) surveys what's become of his home district.

Riot32.png

23:42 - A final huzzah for one man who made a grave mistake. He was hauled off after being beanbagged.

Riot33.png

23:45 - A special enforcement team of sorts places a high value target of the riot under arrest.

Riot34.png

23:47 - The fun's finally over. A lone Fire Marshal holds a side street as I drive out of Davis.

Riot35.png

In conclusion, protesting is good, rioting is probably bad for your health. Don't show up to a riot in a skirt and sandals.
I don't have much more to add here. While this was good footage, it was disappointing to see. That's it, I guess.

PARADISE Vol. I: First Impressions

PARADISE Vol. II: Sodom & Gomorrah

PARADISE Vol. III: Streets of Fire
PARADISE Vol. IV: What the Hell?

PARADISE: Dangers of Society

PARADISE: January Riots
PARADISE: Battle of LS

Donate to help me afford bills, equipment, and repairs:

Every bit helps and is put toward my cost of living.

I make zero revenue from PARADISE publications.

CashApp: AshParadise

Bitcoin Address (Bech32):

bc1zg4tskar7xfwivy5l643lydlw9re59gtyzwf5mdq

((/banktransfer XXXXX 010003978 Paradise Donation))

-COMMENTS ARE ENABLED-

Username:

Comment:

((Character Thread))

Edited by ChromaticDeath
  • Upvote 12

Username: K2R3U

Comment: AAMERICAN culture is centered around GOVERNMENT AGITATORS. They have holidays for GOVERNMENT AGITATORS. They killed hundreds of thousands of hard working blue CLASS men andw omen to put in power goverment OPERATIVES and PREFERRED INDIVIDUALS. TThey draw the ENTIREty of MDOERN CULTURE so it revolvers around EPITOMES OF CONSUMERISM and FAKE MORALITY TO APPEASE THE MENTAL IMAGE OF GOVERNMENT NEEDS AND GANGS TALKERS. EVERYTHING rolvers around them THE WHITE HOUSE THE HOUSES OF WHITE AND buildings OF POWER Institutions of CENTRALIZED GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION AND HIEARCHY. When you say "Martin Luther" they're not thinking of the father of protestantism. THEY ARE THINKING OF WAYS TO DIVERT and seegwaygy your SOUL into THE DARKEST OF PITS that eve NICHE DESCRIBED (HE TOO FAILED). They worship their police force disproportionately filled with simpleminded IMBECILES and future stock of GANGSTALKERS and their global police force of soldiers filled with SIMILAR SCUM led and controlled by men such as JOSEPH CLINE (5 STARS REPRESENT THE 5 rites of ARkalian-Mesopotamian PASSAGE into BA'ALIST BLOOD CULTS). LOOK AT THE TRIANGLES ON THE SHERIFF STAR? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? I WONDER... MAYBE THE FBI COULD TELL US... IN SUMMARY the ONLY sensible and REASONABLE thing to do is to unleash a hail of 9MM FIRE UPON EVERY and ANY member of the SHERIFF DEPARTMENT regardless of age race creed religion age race or creed THEY NEED To pay FOR WHAT THEY DO DAILY in NUMEROUS communities across the county ogf LOS SANTOS I try i TRY TO explain butnobody listens 

• ChromaticDeath changed the title to [PARADISE] Stormfront: The White Riot - First Look (Timeline & Footage)