Anyone made Ansel with NVIDIA work since EAC?

Mytrix

Hey there!

I know Rage working to make EAC optional and Nervous will probably remove it from the server once it is done, but I'm just wondering if anyone was able to make Ansel from NVIDIA (The game filter thingy) work again with EAC? Because I just can't make it work. I was at least able to get Shadowplay work again by making it recording the whole desktop instead of just GTA, but I didn't find anyway to make Ansel work. If you have a solution, please tell me! 🙂

On 2/14/2022 at 3:23 PM, Illusory said:

Just be careful with full desktop capture. It was using 50% of my GPU at all times while the computer was on and tanked my performance in a lot of applications.

I had that happen to me, too. Was wondering why it was using up 100% of my 3080.

Sadly, if I disable desktop capture, I can't take any screenshots or record any video with GeForce Experience.

EDIT: Just noticed that even with desktop capture on, it records my other monitor lol, usually defaulting to recording my Discord.

Edited by dodGE

Sadly I haven't made it work. EAC seems to completely hide the game from GeForce Experience, none of the features work, I'd really like my game filters back. Capturing the desktop as a quick-fix workaround takes up a lot of resources, and doesn't seem to always work.

Hopefully this will be fixed sooner rather than later, or never.