Add boats to Flatbed capable vehicles.

ThatDutchPerson

Detailed Description

As it stands, the Flatbed is uncapable of carrying boats. I tested this with @Eficion, and the Flatbed did not detect a vehicle within 20 meters.

Right now, we need to /report if we want something changed on boats. This wastes precious time of an admin.

We could /vpark, and then /vget and /fixveh at a garage, but you also need admin permission for this, as I was told three times.

My suggestion is to be able to put certain boats on a Flatbed like any other vehicle. Then we can transport them ourselves to the mechanic garage to have them worked on!

This would, due to size, only apply to the ships listed below:

• Speedophile Seashark
  • Speedophile Seashark (Two-Tone)
  • Nagasaki Dinghy (2-seater)
  • Nagasaki Dinghy (4-seater)
  • Shitzu Suntrap
  • Shitzu Squalo
  • Shitzu Tropic
  • Shitzu Jetmax
  • Pegassi Speeder (Wooden Body)
  • Pegassi Speeder (Painted Body)

Relevant Commands/Items

The current Flatbed script.

How will it benefit the server?

• No more wasting an admin's time with boat modifications.
  • No more wasting an admin's time with /fixveh perms.
  • More roleplay for mechanics.
  • More roleplay for maritime characters (any character that owns a boat).
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

We could /vpark, and then /vget and /fixveh at a garage, but you also need admin permission for this, as I was told three times.

Pretty sure aslong as you RP everything you are free todo this. I did it all the time with my ATV in the back of my pickup by RPing ramps.

14 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

you do know that boats are not transported on a flatbed right, but on special trailers? I'm +1 for a boat trailer but not on the flatbed, it'd look super weird

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Boat_Trailer

I believe the reason for the flatbed request is because the boat trailers are not available - much like with trucks, we can't attach anything to a vehicle, on the server 😞 No trailer trucks and such things, sadly. 

4 minutes ago, Topinambour said:

I believe the reason for the flatbed request is because the boat trailers are not available - much like with trucks, we can't attach anything to a vehicle, on the server 😞 No trailer trucks and such things, sadly. 

then the server shold look into making them work, and the excuse 'ragemp does not work' is not valid because i have seen in multiple other servers where trucks work flawlessly and trailers

Just now, zaXer. said:

then the server shold look into making them work, and the excuse 'ragemp does not work' is not valid because i have seen in multiple other servers where trucks work flawlessly and trailers

One of the scripts was tried, but it didn't end up working properly. If you find a good trailer sync script that also works when multiple characters are moving in and out of streaming range, and everything remains synced perfectly, feel free to forward it to the modders.

7 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Trailers are legit a RageMP issues. Flatbed's or similar can be used and thus are a great realistic alternative to boat trailers.

2 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Trailers are legit a RageMP issues. Flatbed's or similar can be used and thus are a great realistic alternative to boat trailers.

ive went on other ragemp servers with 600+ players and seen people driving trailers no problem, how can they, but we cant? same with pearlescent and metallic paint, every other server has it, we dont, because 'ragemp issues'

16 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

ive went on other ragemp servers with 600+ players and seen people driving trailers no problem, how can they, but we cant? same with pearlescent and metallic paint, every other server has it, we dont, because 'ragemp issues'

I know there was an explanation and Stefan knows it. I'd tag him, but I heard he doesn't like being tagged.