Cobra

Would you be interested in seeing this added?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Lionhearted said:

No need for "our own menu", we already have one. Just incorporate the clothing items + textures into the current /uniform menu.

Right I meant words to those effect. I'm not in an emergency service faction, I'm only a security guard. So I haven't seen what the menu looks like. :)

But yeah if you could have all these items in the /uniform menu (for law, fire, rescue, EMS, security...etc.) in the not too distant future I think it'd bring some great realism to the server. And the screenshots would look epic! 

• Upvote 1

EUP replaces pre-existing GTA:O clothing. It would be required by the poor soul to delve through each and every item, remove those that would not be used (Departments the server does not have) and relocate the remaining items to replace clothing that would not otherwise be used, the silly clothing items nobody uses. It's simple. Rage can do it.

13 hours ago, Cobra said:

Yet ;)

And besides folks would just not use the stuff they don't yet need. 

No, you don't get what I said. It would be absolutely mandatory to eliminate the files for the clothing that isnt used on the server. EUP clothing replaces GTA:O clothing. If it was all left in, a lot of civilian clothing would be replaced with unused clothing.

I'm unfortunately going to say no to this one. The mod uses components that are already ingame and replaces them with the modded files. That means that someone with a normal civ skin might end up having parts of the uniform on their character. I'd rather not see that.

23 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I'm unfortunately going to say no to this one. The mod uses components that are already ingame and replaces them with the modded files. That means that someone with a normal civ skin might end up having parts of the uniform on their character. I'd rather not see that.

That's why you'd selectively pick the clothing items from the mod that WILL be used and those that are available to civilians, simply make them unavailable. It's RageMP, not GTMP ;)

That's why you'd selectively pick the clothing items from the mod that WILL be used and those that are available to civilians, simply make them unavailable. It's RageMP, not GTMP ;)

It's still a no from me regardless of how it's done. I'd rather not limit what clothing someone can and cannot wear because of a mod.

Just now, Stefan said:

It's still a no from me regardless of how it's done. I'd rather not limit what clothing someone can and cannot wear because of a mod.

It's not limiting. You can literally pick out only the models / textures that apply to the existing Police clothing and replace that instead.

It's not limiting. You can literally pick out only the models / textures that apply to the existing Police clothing and replace that instead.

The mods for the deputy skins definitely don't come from existing police components. Those come from civilian components. I see no use in implementing this if it can only be implemented for one agency.

• Ribsey locked this topic