The Start of a New Podcast: Claire-Voyance

mah1na

"Claire-Voyance, a podcast from and about Los Santos." 

-Shawna Amato

Originally conceptualized as Claire's Clarity, Claire-Voyance will be a podcast co-hosted by Claire Skye and  Shawna Amato. The content to come will be various- something as light as telling a story, or something as important as giving a voice to those unheard. The guests on the show will mirror this- one day it'll be a friend of the two coming over and chatting about anything and everything, and others it'll be important topics from people around us that don't get those topics acknowledged. Message me, Claire Skye, if you have something to talk about.

20220209220000_1.thumb.jpg.fdcfa978f8431e1e617066851bab478b.jpg

(and it all started over a sludgie discussion at an old workplace)

* Shawna Amato reaches out and engages one of the slushie machines.
* Shawna Amato Just cause.
* Claire Skye awaits her turn on the sludgie train.
* Shawna Amato goes for.... all green tonight, filling a cup with the sugary sludgeness.
* Shawna Amato steps to the side, straw grabbed, and plunged into the thick green-ness.
* Claire Skye goes for all blue to contrast with a smile, filling up the cup, putting a lid on it, sticking in the straw and taking a test sip.
Shawna Amato says: I love these things...
Claire Skye says: Saaame. They taste like memories.
* Shawna Amato reaches around the counter, opening the register and dropping a few dollars in.
* Claire Skye nods with an appreciative smile.
Shawna Amato says: Any... luck with with the decision on what the next Clarea is going to hold?
Claire Skye says: Well... Seeker's opens sometimes but I can never catch 'em. I haven't offered my tarot services again because this city's crazy and I still have enough to shop on, with the addition of the Scout funds hopefully.
Claire Skye says: I might start a podcast.
Shawna Amato says: What would your podcast be about?
Claire Skye says: The fuckton of stories I have man. I couldn't get 'em out of my comedy act, I usually get into 'em when I chat with people.
Claire Skye says: Just that and general nerdy and witchy stuff.
Shawna Amato says: Oh! You could also have guests.
Shawna Amato says: That would be cool, actually.
Shawna Amato says: Call it... Los Claireos.
* Claire Skye snickers.
* Shawna Amato snickers as well, taking a slurp of slushie.
Claire Skye says: I came up with the name Claire's Clarity but I took that name and refurbished it for my tarot service.
Shawna Amato says: That's actually a great name for a podcast.
Shawna Amato says: But I'm serious. You should get gests, do interviews, and just talk about stuff.
Claire Skye says: ...Y'know what? Maybe I will.
Shawna Amato says: I mean all the 'news' is just a mixture of corporate bullcrap or downright fabrications.
* Claire Skye feels her smile grow.
Claire Skye says: Feel like being on the podcast? Show off your new speech skills?
Shawna Amato says: You could... talk to poeple who... I don't know, most people don't hear from?
* Shawna Amato chuckles softly.
Shawna Amato says: Sure, I'd be in, Claire.
Claire Skye says: True, hold up, I'm making notes.
* Claire Skye fetches out her phone, making the crook of her elbow a cup holder as she opens the notes app and taps all this in.

Edited by mah1na
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • mah1na changed the title to The Start of a New Podcast: Claire-Voyance