Map with roads names

Short description: Adjust the original map of the game to textured one with street and cities names.

Detailed description: Until now, the GTMP had an option for every player to put his own modes of play through OpenIV. Right now RageMP will no longer have this option and I thought it might be nice to have the map with street and cities names. Here is an picture of how it's looks:

11a168749e3f071b79891ea36e1bed64.png

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? It'll definitely help all of the players to know the location of the maps, as it's can be not similar to new players and to players which struggle with places (like me). It'll also help legal faction like PD and FD, and help to players to give specific locations and such.

Additionnal information: Here is the download link of the map: https://dielikekane.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/dlk-hd-atlas-map-for-fivem/

Really hope to see it IG, not really hard to implementation but really useful! I know it's available to do it in RageMP so why not? 

Edited by PandaGaming
  • Upvote 4

I'd love to see this as well, it is going to prove useful to the PD/SD/FIRE, maybe even some players who are not part of those factions, but are trying to get to a specific address.

Edited by Adero

Yes mate I agree 100%.

When you ring 911 and give the street name the poor officer has to ring you back and ask you to text them a GPS location which in an emergency wastes precious time! Not only that but just general player and server activity - you want to know what street the street party is on, where the club is open and which road is closed due to a sarcastic swan arguing with police. 

With this mod you'll be able to find street names quicker on a map, especially if they gave a district or city. 

4 minutes ago, Cobra said:

You have the support of former President Ronald Reagan, this idea is a must! 

My fellow Americans, my ideals of this country and its citizens reflect on my decision on this great suggestion!

I've mentioned this before and I'll mention it again. Suggestions regarding server sided mods shouldn't be made until the developers are settled in with the new client. I'll keep this suggestion open, but refrain from making any other server mod related suggestions until we're all settled in with the new client.