[LSNN] Drifting, Drugs, and Dates - An Inside Look At Los Santos' Car Meets and Sideshows

Foxicus

Username: AshParadise (Posted from a different IP and MAC address)

Comment: First you LSNN hacks (apparently) contaminate crime scenes by stepping all over casings and get press passes restricted for everyone else, and then you come out with something like this? 

There's a war going on in our streets, two dozen bodies a day stacked into the morgue in drawers overflowing. You know what Los Santos is? It's a fucking meat grinder. People go in one end, and stripped bone comes out the other. But you're right. A bunch of trust funders with fast cars are more newsworthy than the hell our residents face every time they step out their front doors. Murder. Robbery. Homeless kids. Drug epidemics.

Well written, but there are bigger problems to focus on. But what do I know? I'm only a guy with a camera.

• Upvote 3

Username : SDChola (Posted from a VPN with a non-static IP)

Comment : So you the reason why cops busted our spot last night and took pictures of everyone's plates. All good. Once again, the cops in this town can't do simple jobs like the last person decided to share. Rather than focus on the things actually hurting this city like riots, robberies, murders, and such. They decide to sit on the top of a parking garage watching us for two hours while we just hung out and bullshitted. For those saying we trying to be Paul Walkers, almost half the cars showing up ain't even ricers. They are muscle cars. We get a wide mix of people showing up and we just have fun. We ain't hurting anyone or causing any problems, just enjoying the smell of burnt rubber in the morning.

We even have people showing up who have issues in their life and them doing this allows them to safely get whatever pent up shit out of their system. We aren't the problem... the cops, deputies, and close minded people are the problem. Guarantee half the people talking shit about us, have never even done what we enjoy. Bashing on something they don't even understand. Last thing I'm saying, mommy and daddy don't pay for our shit... we do. We ain't a bunch of young ass people organizing this shit, most of us are older. So come up with a new argument or better yet open your eyes and mind, come join us and have fun for once.

5 hours ago, Targuth said:

Username : SDChola (Posted from a VPN with a non-static IP)

Comment : So you the reason why cops busted our spot last night and took pictures of everyone's plates. All good. Once again, the cops in this town can't do simple jobs like the last person decided to share. Rather than focus on the things actually hurting this city like riots, robberies, murders, and such. They decide to sit on the top of a parking garage watching us for two hours while we just hung out and bullshitted. For those saying we trying to be Paul Walkers, almost half the cars showing up ain't even ricers. They are muscle cars. We get a wide mix of people showing up and we just have fun. We ain't hurting anyone or causing any problems, just enjoying the smell of burnt rubber in the morning.

We even have people showing up who have issues in their life and them doing this allows them to safely get whatever pent up shit out of their system. We aren't the problem... the cops, deputies, and close minded people are the problem. Guarantee half the people talking shit about us, have never even done what we enjoy. Bashing on something they don't even understand. Last thing I'm saying, mommy and daddy don't pay for our shit... we do. We ain't a bunch of young ass people organizing this shit, most of us are older. So come up with a new argument or better yet open your eyes and mind, come join us and have fun for once.

Username: LbNS
Comment: To be fair nobody really cared about the press showing up. If anything it was a good thing, I believe the press was trying to spread a positive message. That same cop takes pictures of everyone's cars plates if they look like they go over 50mp/h. As for the rest of your comment, I whole heartedly agree. Sick of people thinking having fun is "ricer" because in reality, it isn't. A Kanjo with a giant wing and dysfunctional front splitter is rice, not a muscle car that goes in circles. Folks think it's all trust fund money but in reality, a majority of the folks who attend are hard working individuals from different gutters of the city. I'd like to speak with you in private if possible. Definitely had fun on that first night.

1 hour ago, Skarriss said:

Username: LbNS
Comment: To be fair nobody really cared about the press showing up. If anything it was a good thing, I believe the press was trying to spread a positive message. That same cop takes pictures of everyone's cars plates if they look like they go over 50mp/h. As for the rest of your comment, I whole heartedly agree. Sick of people thinking having fun is "ricer" because in reality, it isn't. A Kanjo with a giant wing and dysfunctional front splitter is rice, not a muscle car that goes in circles. Folks think it's all trust fund money but in reality, a majority of the folks who attend are hard working individuals from different gutters of the city. I'd like to speak with you in private if possible. Definitely had fun on that first night.

Username: RandomWeirdo

Comment: It's more that nobody knew what a "ricer" was, just 10 years ago. Now some edgy kids heard the word and use it for anything, without even knowing what it means, because it makes them look cool or something lol... well. Look cool, as long as nobody around them knows anything about the topic.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Topinambour said:

Username: RandomWeirdo

Comment: It's more that nobody knew what a "ricer" was, just 10 years ago. Now some edgy kids heard the word and use it for anything, without even knowing what it means, because it makes them look cool or something lol... well. Look cool, as long as nobody around them knows anything about the topic.

Username: LbNS
Comment: Whole heartedly agree. Slide out anytime.