Moving target gaming [Samp]

Deeclassify

Started playing when I seen Kevin's videos when I was too young to actually grasp the concept of roleplay. I really thought that him and his buddy ripping off a drug dealer and stealing his plane wasn't scripted at all lol. Still had amazing memories made on that server and plenty of friends who I still talk to currently

also fuck rickles 😡

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Damn! I was on MTGaming too! Old times.

Jason_Everest, I used the drug dealer skin which has a durag for him. Hung out in Idlewood, sold drugs with a guy named Charles something-something. Man, good times. I had a whole-ass Mule truck filled up with drugs and guns and hid it under a train track in the bushes near the LS - LV border, if I wanted something I had to drive all the way there and no one knew about it.

Charles and I ran into a couple of shady things and it was pretty tense. I don't know about you, but having a low-end PC at the time I couldn't install any ENBs and all, but hell. The RP was what really threw me in and immersed me, it wasn't extravagant, but it was there and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed listening to the same old radio songs while doing all of that. It all had its own good homely vibe to it, but maybe that's just nostalgia at this point.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Kenth locked this topic