Decrease fist damage depending on age or decrease health depending on age

ReazyE

On 2/9/2022 at 11:58 AM, ZaE said:

no lol, give niggas a break mane, just report that 12 y/o's fighting 20s instead of limiting the few that arent dogshit fighting males, and fight characters that are 14-15 (i dare you to say a 12-13 y/o cant drop a 15-16 year old), the 12 y/o's fighting grown ass man needa get kicked / banned from the server anyway for their horrible rp.

Good luck. 

When your male-ness is so easily damaged, you can't suffer the mere idea of your fictitious GTAW character being beat up by a girl, because it triggers memories of you being bullied by that girl in grade school 😞 Click like if you think it's sad send thoughts and prayers. 

Edited by Topinambour
  • Upvote 1

Just report poor quality fights. Yes, it's garbage for a 12 year-old character to defeat my 18 year old character, but there are variables to be taken into consideration with every single case. A weak and frail 30 year-old could get knocked out by a 15 year old that exercises, daily.

2 hours ago, Fasholy said:

Men are usually stronger than females. I am NOT sexist, it's just how it works.
I'm tired of trying to fight someone and their girlfriend or female friend jumping in to beat me up too.

Yes I agree I just asked if he meant that or If he meant it should be implemented w the gender lol... Males are 100% stronger than females

• Kyra locked this topic