Decrease fist damage depending on age or decrease health depending on age

ReazyE

Detailed Description

Make it so that younger players that have set their age as children (exp 12)  have less health or decreased fist damage, I'm tired of seeing 12 year olds beating up 20 year olds. It's just stupid and don't make any sense, If people actually role-played their strength by their age this wouldn't be needed but from what I've seen most people don't they instead just spam R and hope they win they don't care that their character wouldn't have a chance in real life against someone whos much older and bigger.

Relevant Commands/Items

N/A

How will it benefit the server?

Explained in Detailed Description

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

no lol, give niggas a break mane, just report that 12 y/o's fighting 20s instead of limiting the few that arent dogshit fighting males, and fight characters that are 14-15 (i dare you to say a 12-13 y/o cant drop a 15-16 year old), the 12 y/o's fighting grown ass man needa get kicked / banned from the server anyway for their horrible rp.

Edited by ZaE
44 minutes ago, ZaE said:

no lol, give niggas a break mane, just report that 12 y/o's fighting 20s instead of limiting the few that arent dogshit fighting males, and fight characters that are 14-15 (i dare you to say a 12-13 y/o cant drop a 15-16 year old), the 12 y/o's fighting grown ass man needa get kicked / banned from the server anyway for their horrible rp.

I can't really think of a single situation in which a 12-year-old would legitimately overpower a 25-year-old.

5 hours ago, ZaE said:

Nigga there is not a single twelve year old that can drop a grown ass 15-16 year old, you tripping bro

• Kyra locked this topic