Blackscreen on SS or WIN+SHIFT+R

Picky

On 2/8/2022 at 7:06 PM, Picky said:

After anti cheat or last update I can't do screen shot or snap a picture or ss IG, it shows fully black screen. Any ideas how to fix it? 

if it's nvidia, then restart your pc, make sure that game boots up in fullscreen mode and if the message pops up while entering the game in the top right corner, you're good, i had the same issue.

5 minutes ago, FJ said:

if it's nvidia, then restart your pc, make sure that game boots up in fullscreen mode and if the message pops up while entering the game in the top right corner, you're good, i had the same issue.

It still doesn't answer my question though. Everything works perfectly fine, with game and Invidia - the only problem comes when I am trying to do a screenshot, it goes full black till I press escape, then game is active again. 

So question is why after update (I am not sure which one) I can't do screenshot in-game using fullscreen mode. Even button PRT SCR is not working anymore, it shows black screen. 

11 hours ago, Hendrix Jackson said:

Try doing Windows + Print Screen 
If you're running fullscreen try windowed borderless. 

The only thing works is windowed borderless, but it's not really practical for my laptop. So just want to fix the issue with the fullscreen option. 

52 minutes ago, Picky said:

It's I guess NVIDIA option. CTRL + WIN + S

In this instance, it may well be a temporary fix to make use of Steam's screenshot system (if you launch GTA V via steam), ShareX, or any other applicable capture software. Nvidia has been having some compatability issues with the recent EAC mandate (albeit somewhat inconsistent).

This will allow you to at least continue to use fullscreen until a more permanent solution is found by RageMP and Nervous.

1 minute ago, Paddy said:

In this instance, it may well be a temporary fix to make use of Steam's screenshot system (if you launch GTA V via steam), ShareX, or any other applicable capture software. Nvidia has been having some compatability issues with the recent EAC mandate (albeit somewhat inconsistent).

This will allow you to at least continue to use fullscreen until a more permanent solution is found by RageMP and Nervous.

I will give it a try. Didn't think about that option. Thank you very much! 

• Upvote 1