Basketball current scene

joaoivis

37 minutes ago, nateX said:

Tried developing my 5'8 Armenian character with basketball. Joined ULSA's basketball team and all only to discover that it's dead and that my homie and I are the only ones actually roleplaying around it. It's a cool way, wish there was more RP around it.

Agreed with this. Don’t get me wrong a script mini game would be fantastic. But the rp around the game, teams, rivalries is a huge opportunity for characters of all ages. 

8 hours ago, nateX said:

Tried developing my 5'8 Armenian character with basketball. Joined ULSA's basketball team and all only to discover that it's dead and that my homie and I are the only ones actually roleplaying around it. It's a cool way, wish there was more RP around it.

Gonna make a character who is a 6’10 Center for the sole purpose of finding you in game and challenging you to a one-on-one and just destroy yo ass in the post. 

2 hours ago, Goonbag said:

Gonna make a character who is a 6’10 Center for the sole purpose of finding you in game and challenging you to a one-on-one and just destroy yo ass in the post. 

Bruh catch me powergaming having a 8 foot jump like I'm a fucking kangaroo and slam dunking your ass 😴😴😴

I'm already happy to read all these comments. The interest is here and that's half of the way. As much as I'd love a script to help out the basketball scene, I don't think it should be mainly focused on a minigame. I once stood on a court in South Central to watch a 5v5 game and they were amazing with some detailed lines and fairness in their roleplay. This is still a roleplay server and the roleplay aspect should be the focus. Maybe some day we can build up a local or state wide small league to put some younglings in the court for a small share of fame and cash, save some lives that would end up commiting crimes in South Central.

2 minutes ago, joaoivis said:

I'm already happy to read all these comments. The interest is here and that's half of the way. As much as I'd love a script to help out the basketball scene, I don't think it should be mainly focused on a minigame. I once stood on a court in South Central to watch a 5v5 game and they were amazing with some detailed lines and fairness in their roleplay. This is still a roleplay server and the roleplay aspect should be the focus. Maybe some day we can build up a local or state wide small league to put some younglings in the court for a small share of fame and cash, save some lives that would end up commiting crimes in South Central.

I fully agree. It's a heavy roleplay server after all and it would be dope if we managed to put a few teams together that would enjoy roleplaying basketball matches. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic