Basketball current scene

joaoivis

8 minutes ago, OliHaydes said:

There’s a basketball system?

No, but people do role-play it.

I think it's a cool way to develop some characters but unfortunately you can only go so far with fully-RPed basketball. If you have a few friends to RP it out with, though, really cool. I'd like to see some sort of (sports) league started for whatever sport or activity (football, pool, darts, golf, tennis, racing, shooting, etc), though.

10 minutes ago, Mahitto said:

No, but people do role-play it.

I think it's a cool way to develop some characters but unfortunately you can only go so far with fully-RPed basketball. If you have a few friends to RP it out with, though, really cool. I'd like to see some sort of (sports) league started for whatever sport or activity (football, pool, darts, golf, tennis, racing, shooting, etc), though.

Would love to see a whole billiards scene because the opportunity is there..... except for the fact that the billiards table is broken lol.

58 minutes ago, Mahitto said:

I'd like to see some sort of (sports) league started for whatever sport or activity (football, pool, darts, golf, tennis, racing, shooting, etc), though.

Wasn't with the intention o promoting my own league but uh... there ya go:

My main question here is if it has some active players around because my char is going to invest in many other venues other than just motorsport events and basketball may be one of those approached subjects. But it would only worth invest time and roleplay into it if it had enough interested partners. I know soccer was stable but I've never seen that many interested folks around it.

As a basketball fanatic I would kill for a script/system that would bring immersive basketball to the server. I roleplayed it once and it can be fun if you have friends and do coin flips if move is successful or not but it's not that immersive.

Tried developing my 5'8 Armenian character with basketball. Joined ULSA's basketball team and all only to discover that it's dead and that my homie and I are the only ones actually roleplaying around it. It's a cool way, wish there was more RP around it.

• Wuhtah locked this topic